- Mileage: 86000
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
I am proud to offer this beautifully done 1955 chevy belair. This car has a great look and stance sitting on 18’s and 20’s. This car looks good and run as good as it looks. This car was recently done and was a frame off restoration as you can tell by the pics. The engine compartment is very well detailed with a blue printed and balanced 454 engine running thru duel exhaust. A muntcie m21 4spd hooked to the engine that transfer the power to a big 10blt rear end. The interior is super nice that flows very well all the way back to the trunk. The car also have pwr steering, pwr disc brakes, disc in the front and drums in the rear, ac that blows ice cold to keep you cool on those hot summer days and dual electric fans to insure you that the car will not run hot in any condition. This car is a blast to drive and can be driven anywhere.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Villagers come together to pay respects to fallen veterans at Florida National Cemetery
- Ribbon-cutting celebration set this week for new recreation centers, dog park
- Village of Rio Ponderosa woman jailed after violating her probation
- Sumter County Sheriff’s Office completes Operation Skimmer Sweep
- Dog recovering from gunshot wound to be available for adoption soon
- Attorney for bikini-clad DUI suspect disputes account of what occurred on night of arrest
- Judge ‘corrects’ sentence to allow Villager supervised contact with minor family members
- Wife seeks order of protection after alleged attack by her husband
- Retiring Sumter County undersheriff proud of mark he’s leaving on agency
- Villages Charter School students among those attending prestigious science fair