- Mileage: 103,000
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
For sale is my terrific 1957 Ford Thunderbird in the rare Inca Gold color. I bought this car in 2011 to put a check in the ’57 TBird box of my bucket list. Now it’s time for it to move on. I have invested nearly $55,000 but am listing it for $42,500. When I bought it, the car was 1959 Ford Truck red, wrong color, but very nice. I had a complete exterior and more restoration done by Detroit City Customs in Ocala back in 2013 and had tons of work done including a new interior. I just replaced the 1957 original leaf springs this weekend with brand new American steel ones, so it sits great. I have included a pic taken of the floor during restoration to show that it has virtually no rust. It has a 312 CI Engine, complete with the stock beauty kit. The car has 103,000 miles, 5000 of which I put on over the last 8 years. It runs and starts in perfect order, has a new exhaust system. I also have the original dealer sticker, owners manual and shop manual along with other T bird collectibles and a car cover. I also will include the original steel wheels and hub caps. Come take a look and a drive. You will look great!
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Shooting shuts down State Road 44 and sends three people to Villages hospital
- Villager struck in accident at Leesburg hospital that claims life of fellow employee
- Man transported to hospital in Ocala after golf cart accident in The Villages
- Villager’s son jailed without bond after bizarre sexual episode at town square
- Good Samaritans come to rescue of distressed bird at Fenney Nature Trail
- Ex-Villager sentenced for firing assault rifle inside Villages VA Clinic
- Woman arrested after spotted texting while driving near Villages Charter School
- Villager arrested after left stranded by her boyfriend at Lake Sumter Landing
- Villagers gather at Spanish Springs eatery for special night out with visiting friends
- Villager runs afoul of Community Standards for landscaping work without ARC approval