- Mileage: 24001
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
1973 Kawasaki Z1 900 I have has this unrestored bike in my Buddy’s Kawasaki Dealership On Displayed and Not For Sale…He Recently Has Retired and has sold his shop…So I find myself at 59 years of age deciding what to do with my Beautiful One Owner z1 900….I have decided to sell it…I will not get into any crazy description’s about the bike, your looking at It you know what it is…The Pipes are all Original, The Paint Is All Original, Bike Has Never Been Down, Always stored inside Heated…The Bike could use a good polishing and I will leave that to the new owner however it does show very well… I also Have thru out the years have collected lots of extra parts as you can see in one of the Pictures I have 2 boxes full of parts a Factory Orignial Sissy Bar an LTD seat and a extra seat…also Back in the day Kawasaki make a High Out Put Coil I have it installed.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Former Villagers win back golf cart linked to woman’s death at Brownwood
- Pump station failure leaves large section of The Villages under boil water order
- Sinkhole neighborhood putting up with noise and mess during storm sewer work
- Villager who claimed Indian sovereignty poised to escape prosecution in drug case
- Ohio man to escape prosecution in attack on mother at Villages home
- Trump 2020 water proves to be hot item among Villagers for Trump members
- Lightning strike blamed for attic fire in Stonecrest residence
- Firefighters put out ‘vegetation fire’ at Lake Sumter Landing
- Upscale restaurant set to open in Lake Sumter Landing
- Latest sinkhole in Village of Alhambra stirs concerns among already-rattled residents