- Mileage: 75000
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
This is a very nice and well maintained Chinook 21′ Trail Wagon. It has the very desirable Ford 460 cu inch V-8 engine. It has brand new tires, brakes, battery, starter and water pump. No body rust anywhere. It has a front receiver hitch for a bike rack or whatever. Rear receiver hitch to pull whatever. 7 pin round trailer connection with a new electric brake setup under the dash. Dash A/C works great as well as the roof top A/C heat unit. Has an Onan RV generator that works great. In fact, all appliances work great. It has a real nice side awning that cranks out very easily. It only has 74,931 original miles. It has billet aluminum wheels, not just steel wheels with hub caps.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus
- Webster says Trump’s declaration of national emergency ‘on solid legal ground’
- Republican Women honor Villages WW II veteran spotlighted by Trump in State of the Union
- Villager issued written warning after unvaccinated cat caught running loose
- Police called about unwanted visit after bad breakup in Village of Mira Mesa
- 25-year-old resident of The Villages arrested near Shay Gate
- 79-year-old Fruitland Park man struck and killed on Interstate 75
- Villagers still dealing with ravaged neighborhood one year after sinkhole epidemic