- Street (optional): Montoya Drive
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32159
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
April 2020 $2400 per month.
May 2020 $2000 per month
June – Sept 2020 – $1300 per month
October 2020 – $1600 per month
November 2020 – $1700 per month
December 2020 – $2500 per month
January 2021 – $2750 per month
February 2021 – $2750 per month
March 2021 – $2750
April 2021 $2400 per month
May 2021 $2000 per month
For long term rentals please inquire about price.
One of best locations in the Villages. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golf and pools.
Available as an Annual or Seasonal rental. Inquire about annual rates.
Rates include lawn service, trash & recycle collection, interior & exterior pest control and utilities (electric, gas, cable and internet) along with golf cart.
Other Fees: $50 per person Non-Resident ID available for purchase. Guest ID available as alternative at no charge.
$1000 Deposit/Security due immediately to hold reservation. This guarantees your reservation and locks in your rental contract period. Full rental balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. Security deposit will be returned, less housekeeping fee within 15 days of departure provided there are no damages.
$150 Cleaning Fee will be charged at end of stay.
Tenant cancellation will forfeit a mandatory $1000 re-booking fee. Tenant cancellation within 90 days of arrival will forfeit all rental payments unless we are able to secure a rental for the time period and the same terms.
Total occupancy cannot exceed four persons.
This is a no smoking residency.
This is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods. Family activities are provided.
Convenient location in Lake Sumter.
Call / Text / Email for more info
More Pictures available upon request
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Labradoodle Puppy (95 views)
- Columbia Par Car 2015 Golf Cart Located in Miami, Florida (38 views)
- Painter (inside or out) (73 views)
- 1999 Coachmen Catalina (39 views)
- Courtyard Villa – Garden Oasis (27 views)
- Resident board learns purchase price of Developer-owned utility company
- Villager could face fines for lights that could ‘light up a football field’
- Boys recovering after ATV crash on Rolling Acres Road
- Frustrated residents appeal to CDD 10 supervisors about deed restriction enforcement
- Villagers warned about scammers posing as SECO Energy inspectors
- Woman wanted in Villages minimart robbery caught packing handgun in sports bra
- Recreation Plantation man arrested on DUI charge after driving without headlights
- 78-year-old Stonecrester claims he was bilked out of deposit for repairs on brick pavers
- Wildwood woman arrested with Oxycodone after running stop sign
- Summerfield man nabbed walking on I-75 exit ramp after bloody battle with guy pal
- Robert Alan Swan
- Umatilla tent dweller jailed after gal pal claims her phone was taken during 911 call
- Belleview lights-out driver jailed on drug charge
- Marion sheriff seeks public’s help in nabbing gas station beer bandit
- Ocala City Council approves city manager’s highly favorable annual review
- Police, fire chiefs detail 130 overdoses, 17 deaths from opioids through 2019
- Lane closure at intersection of SE First Avenue and E Silver Springs Blvd
- Ocala man accused of battering female friend over comment he didn’t like
- Owner of Fat Boys Bar-B-Q issues statement regarding recent health inspection closure
- New Epic Theatre joining slate of Ocala cinema options this fall