- Street (optional): Galahad Ter
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
Taking short or long term term rental reservations. Fully Furnished patio Villa on huge corner lot with great privacy in village of Pennecamp. 2/Bdr-2/Ba home (B/R 1 has king bed, B/R 2 has queen bed). New flooring. Gas Golf cart included. Utilities and Cable/Internet included. One of best locations in the Villages. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golf and pools. Rates are for month to month.
May – September 2020 $1300 per month.
October 2020 – $1600 per month
November 2020 – $1700 per month
December 2020 – $2500 per month
January 2021 – $2600 per month
February 2021 – $2600 per month
March 2021 – $2600
April 2021 $2400 per month
May 2021 $2000 per month
For long term rentals please inquire about price.
One of best locations in the Villages. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golf and pools.
Available as an Annual or Seasonal rental. Inquire about annual rates.
Rates include lawn service, trash & recycle collection, interior & exterior pest control and utilities (electric, gas, cable and internet) along with golf cart.
Other Fees: $50 per person Non-Resident ID available for purchase. Guest ID available as alternative at no charge.
$1000 Deposit/Security due immediately to hold reservation. This guarantees your reservation and locks in your rental contract period. Full rental balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. Security deposit will be returned, less housekeeping fee within 15 days of departure provided there are no damages.
$150 Cleaning Fee will be charged at end of stay.
Tenant cancellation will forfeit a mandatory $1000 re-booking fee. Tenant cancellation within 90 days of arrival will forfeit all rental payments unless we are able to secure a rental for the time period and the same terms.
Total occupancy cannot exceed four persons.
This is a no smoking residency.
This is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods. Family activities are provided.
Convenient location in Lake Sumter.
Call / Text / Email for more info
More Pictures available upon request
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Underage children living in The Villages driving frustration of residents
- Villagers growing impatient with lack of progress at lightning-damaged home
- Recreation Department to begin accepting applications for New Year’s Eve parties
- Country club waitress sentenced on lesser charge after cheating employer
- Sumter County residents warned about increase in mosquito-borne disease activity
- Villager sentenced in golf cart DUI following arrest at town square
- Man with multiple open alcohol containers arrested on third DUI charge
- Summerfield man jailed after drugs and gun found in vehicle
- Big Cypress Recreation Center will be closed for quarterly cleaning
- Painting to take place this month at Lake Miona Recreation Center
- Raymond Kuckleburg III
- Kenneth Edward Coates
- Bobby Richardson
- Carley Anne Wilkinson
- Deborah Jean Phillipson
- Man arrested after store clerk says he impersonated Marion County sheriff’s deputy
- House-key-tossing Ocala woman jailed after nasty battle with live-in gal pal
- Ocala man accused of roughing up girlfriend who busted him cheating
- Woman who purposely wasn’t carrying ID busted for shoplifting in Belleview
- Local golf courses hosting scrambles to benefit North American One-Armed Golfer Association