(2), UPHOLSTERED SWIVEL CHAIRS.
Beautifully elegant living room, family room, or bedroom swivel chairs. This matching pair of upholstered swivel chairs were purchased brand new from “Kanes Furniture”, on May 6, 2020 at a purchase price of $770.38. They are made right here in the USA. We decided that we needed recliner chairs instead of the swivel chairs, so we are selling this matching set. Our loss is your gain. The set of swivel chairs are being offered at a price of $400.00, (a price reduction of $370.38). SAVE, SAVE, SAVE.
We are located in the “Harbor Hills Development” here in Lady Lake, Florida. Call Peter for an appointment to come and see these beautiful chairs.
- 5199 Greens Drive Florida 32159
Popular Ads Today
- Same Day Eye Exams Available – Click For More Info (97 views)
- 2003 HD low rider (77 views)
- Yamaha Golf Cart 2012 Refurbished, 2009 chassis (62 views)
- Bakers Rack (47 views)
- Patio Villa in Rio Ponderosa 2/2 Backs to Nature Perserve (19 views)
- 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty (19 views)
- End Unit Villa – Room for a Pool (18 views)
- Yamaha gas 4seat (17 views)
- Executive desk (13 views)
- EXERCISE BIKE (12 views)
- Excitement builds as Villagers line up for Trump’s Friday afternoon rally October 23, 2020The Villages Polo Fields was abuzz Friday morning as area residents started lining up and workers scampered to get everything ready for President Donald Trump’s afternoon visit – his first scheduled appearance after Thursday night’s heated debate with Democratic challenger Joe Biden.
- Stage set for President Trump’s rally in The Villages October 22, 2020The stage has been set for President Donald Trump’s rally Friday afternoon in The Villages.
- 73-year-old Villager airlifted after wounding himself with .357 Magnum October 22, 2020A 73-year-old Villager was airlifted to Ocala Regional Medical Center after apparently shooting himself.
- Villager on bicycle suffers head injury after colliding with a golf cart October 22, 2020A Villager riding a bicycle suffered a head injury after colliding with a golf cart at Everglades Recreation Center.
- 12 more local residents die of COVID-19 as Villages-area cases on the rise October 22, 2020Twelve more local residents have lost their battle with COVID-19 as a spike in cases was reported Thursday in and around The Villages.
- Suspect accused of stealing more than $40,000 from account at bank in The Villages October 22, 2020A suspect has been accused of stealing more than $40,000 from a woman’s account at a bank in The Villages.
- Large group fails to pay $410 tab for shots and wings at Villages restaurant October 22, 2020A large group failed to pay a $410 tab for shots and wings at a popular restaurant in The Villages.
- Police investigate incident in which school traffic officer nearly hit by car October 22, 2020Police investigated an incident in which a beloved school traffic officer was nearly hit by a car.
- Leesburg man pulling unlicensed trailer jailed after traffic stop in Summerfield October 22, 2020An “uncooperative” Leesburg man found himself behind bars Tuesday after he was stopped for pulling a homemade trailer with no license tag behind a pickup truck.
- Villagers for Veterans staging USO-type show to feed veterans in Ocala National Forest October 22, 2020Villagers for Veterans is staging a USO-themed event that will benefit veterans and their families who live in the Ocala National Forest.