- Mileage: 45000
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32163
Mechanically in great shape, doesnt smoke or burn oil and transmission shifts perfect. The paint is in great shape for the year and age, wheels and tires are in great shape. Tires are Nitto NT555s and 3 have around 3k miles on them. Bed has Bullet Liner spray in liner, and is in mint shape. I always put down card board or carpet in the back before I haul anything. Front and rear brakes are drill and slotted Power Stop brand with their performance pads they came in a kit. Never had any issues with it Still has stock radio and 6 disc changer. Power windows, power locks. All work as should. Everything works like it should.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Villager caught in Catch 22 over deck constructed without permit
- Falling tree crashes into Florida room at home in The Villages
- Man arrested after altercation over photo of license plate at Publix in the Villages
- Marion deputy responds to Villages home after accusations against live-in caretaker
- Wildwood man arrested in theft of golf cart at Lowe’s
- Rising call volume prompts increase in Villages Public Safety fire service fee
- Sumter deputies searching for bandit who ripped off cell phone at Villages Wal-Mart
- Collapse of Chinese market for recyclables having ripple effect in The Villages
- Landscaping plan to be considered for ‘monstrous’ garage that provoked neighbors
- Barefoot man tasered after strange behavior at church in The Villages