- Mileage: 45000
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32163
Mechanically in great shape, doesnt smoke or burn oil and transmission shifts perfect. The paint is in great shape for the year and age, wheels and tires are in great shape. Tires are Nitto NT555s and 3 have around 3k miles on them. Bed has Bullet Liner spray in liner, and is in mint shape. I always put down card board or carpet in the back before I haul anything. Front and rear brakes are drill and slotted Power Stop brand with their performance pads they came in a kit. Never had any issues with it Still has stock radio and 6 disc changer. Power windows, power locks. All work as should. Everything works like it should.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Venetian Gardens Charmer (31 views)
- YESTERYEAR GAS GOLF CART FOR SALE 2014 PRE OWNED (15 views)
- Miata MX5 – 2015 (14 views)
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster – Touring package – Immaculate condition (9 views)
- 2003 Yamaha Gas Golf Cart (8 views)
- New options considered for evaluating status of embankment at Morse Boulevard Bridge
- Villages 101: Who is the Morse Boulevard Bridge named for?
- Residents will have chance to question members of Project Wide Advisory Committee
- Ex-N.J. governor visits The Villages promoting book detailing links to President Trump
- Villages Navy cryptologist fondly recalls days of intercepting top-secret messages
- Love fills the air as Villages clubs team up to share meaningful stories
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- DUI suspect free on bond arrested again after traffic stop on Morse Boulevard
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus