- Mileage: 8,500
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
Update: Getting ready to place our Airstream under a consignment sales agreement in about 5 days….. so we thought we’d lower our price and see if anyone is seriously interested in our Classic 33 between now and Memorial Day…..Cheers.
For those who have been thinking about ‘pulling the trigger’ on their dream to own an Airstream….. let our misfortune, be your opportunity to become an Airstreamer and begin a wonderful journey of making lasting memories of your wanderlust travels !
After 10 years of RVing, mostly in Class A RVs, we really love our Airstream Classic 33 and have enjoyed it immensely on our two annual trips… but unfortunately, due to unforeseen health issues, we are now having to give up RVing and sell it.
Save yourself the stress of wondering if you’re going to have major issues after buying your Airstream brand new, with the peace of mind from knowing this unit is ready to hit the road immediately.
Only used on two summer trips for about 8,500 miles, in like new condition, with all ‘punch list’ issues resolved by the Airstream Factory Service Center in Jackson Center, Ohio, while on our way, to and from, our annual trip destination. We have had no major issues with our Airstream, only minor items needing to be tweaked or corrected. The unit is under factory warranty until June 2020.
Our Classic 33 was ordered by us while at an RV show and we picked up at the dealership immediately upon arrival, as soon as the required dealer prep was complete. No ‘potential’ customer walk throughs ever occurred in our Airstream.
Since purchasing it, our Airstream has been stored in a covered storage facility, with power, totally protected from the sun and the weather, when not being used.
The Airstream Classic twin bed comforters, throw pillows and the desk chair have never been used and are in storage at the house.
AIRSTREAM DETAILS (paid $ 139,424 new):
Twin floor plan, interior colors: cognac maple, macadamia ultraleather.
- 160w solar package w/ AGM batteries
- additional storage drawers, in lieu of LP gas oven (has convection microwave oven)
Additional features (paid $ 5,613 new):
- ProPride 3P 1400 sway control hitch
- WeBoost 4G-X cell booster with both internal and external hi-gain antennas
- upgraded Lifeline 6v 220 ah Absorbed Glass Mat batteries
- new updated LG projector for 65” TV
- updated FireFly system software
- Max Air II vent covers x2
For those totally unfamiliar with an Airstream, below is a description and list of some of the highlights of the Classic 33 model:
This is currently the largest model Airstream made and it’s incredibly comfortable inside, with a 65″ projection screen TV and a VERY large bathroom. This unit has the new Alde hydronic heat and tankless hot water system which provides very comfortable and reliable heating and hot water.
Powered Stabilizer Jacks
Powered ZipDee Patio Awning
ZipDee Rear & Roadside Window Awnings
Two 40 lb. Aluminum LP Tanks
160w Solar Package and upgraded AGM Batteries with multi-stage converter
Rear View Camera Monitoring System
50 amp service
two Air Conditioners / Heat Pumps
two Fantastic Fans (great for creating circulating air flow in or out)
Alde hydronic heating and continuous hot water system
1000W Pure Sine Inverter
GALLEY / DINETTE / LOUNGE
65 in. Powered Smart HD Projection TV
Bose Sound Bar
Blu-Ray DVD Player
Polk Stereo XM/FM/AM Satellite Radio with Bluetooth
Electric powered Oceanair Day & Night shades in living room & dinette area
Stainless Steel Kohler Sink and Faucet
Cuisinart Convection Microwave
Stainless Steel 3 Burner Cooktop (LP Gas) with Glass Top Cover
Light Beige colored Ultraleather Lounge and Dinette Seating
Twins Beds (with increased storage capacity over queen bed model)
Samsung LED HD TV
Oceanair Day & Night Shades
Huge bathroom, very bright and roomy
Extra-large shower with Kohler Oxygenics PowerMassage hand-held aerating shower head
Vessel style sink with Kohler faucet
Porcelain Toilet with Macerator
Heated Towel Bar
Roof Vent / Fan
For a buyer interested in the Airstream and a tow vehicle, we do have a 2017 silver GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT, DuraMax, 4×4, crewcab truck, with 22,000 miles, that could be purchased with the Airstream. **Please note: the truck is NOT being sold separately.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Villagers come together to pay respects to fallen veterans at Florida National Cemetery
- Ribbon-cutting celebration set this week for new recreation centers, dog park
- Village of Rio Ponderosa woman jailed after violating her probation
- Sumter County Sheriff’s Office completes Operation Skimmer Sweep
- Dog recovering from gunshot wound to be available for adoption soon
- Attorney for bikini-clad DUI suspect disputes account of what occurred on night of arrest
- Judge ‘corrects’ sentence to allow Villager supervised contact with minor family members
- Wife seeks order of protection after alleged attack by her husband
- Retiring Sumter County undersheriff proud of mark he’s leaving on agency
- Villages Charter School students among those attending prestigious science fair