- Mileage: less than 100
- Street (optional): 3847 SEASIDE LOOP #A110
- City: Mount Dora
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32720
This RV includes a composite 16′ x 20′ deck that can be moved with the RV! It is in two pieces, is only anchored to the ground for stability and only a few months old. Built by Lowes to last 10 years or more. It has a metal rail and wide comfortable steps to the inside.At 36 feet this RV has room to spare. Plenty of cabinets including a full food pantry and glass front china cabinet. Full size microwave and large stove with a three burner propane top. There is an island with a sink and additional cabinet beneath. The dining table has four upholstered chairs. The refrigerator has a freezer on top and movable shelves for even larger items.
The two recliners have heat, massage and blue runner lights. The sofa has a pull out bed for extra sleeping room. The television swivels outward for viewing at any angle and the electric fireplace beneath adds a warm light and heats by remote. Bookshelves and drawers surround the living area. Everything in this RV works by the touch of a button. The two canopies extend out and back quickly and quietly. There are runner LED’s beneath the canopy for additional light at night. No dark spaces here! There are light fixtures in every corner and beautiful hanging fixtures over the island.
The bathroom is comfortable with a seat in the shower and hand held shower head. Lots of shelves. Linen closet for towels and extras and a medicine cabinet.
The bedroom has a queen size bed with storage beneath and a large closet that has removable shelves and a hook up for a washer/dryer combo. Built in dresser and overhead cabinets.
There are two large propane tanks that can be switched so that you never run out. Great for dry camping but also for those hurricane plagued summers we have in Florida. There is an emergency battery back up too in case the electricity goes out and a large fresh water tank.
This fifth wheel is in excellent condition, cleaned and lovingly maintained. It barely looks like it has been lived in. Everything works perfectly and is only being sold because the owners have bought a house.This is the perfect home for full time RV’ers!
This RV is for sale on a lot in an RV park on Lake Harris in Tavares, FL. It will be turn key ready and can be left where it is or move to your location. The deck can be sold separately.
This link will take you to the Reflections website. The 2019 looks exactly like the 2018 we are selling – https://www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/2019/fifth-wheel/reflection/floorplans/337rls
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- 1997 Roadtrek 190 POPULAR (3 views)
- 1993 Winnebago Warrior (3 views)
- Kitchen Table (2 views)
- 0.39 acres Home/Golf Course Frontage/ MLS#G5009052 (2 views)
- Golf Club Iron Set with Bag (2 views)
- Villager’s son arrested after banging on mother’s door and screaming for money
- Woman with baby shows up at Villager’s doorstep after suffering bloody nose
- 79-year-old pedestrian struck by car at Spanish Springs Town Square
- Child on bicycle collides with Villager’s SUV in Village of Fenney
- Woman who drank at City Fire arrested after crash in roundabout in The Villages
- Villager calls for help after finding open doors in Village of Springdale home
- Bittersweet moment as Villagers donate money at end of 10-year run of holiday lights display
- Villager thankful her nephew, Fox anchor Bret Baier and his family, survive car crash
- Resident of The Quarters Apartments arrested by Lady Lake police
- Lady Lake woman jailed on abuse charges after allegedly hitting children with belt