- Mileage: 1
- Street (optional): 16330 S. US Hwy. 441
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
2019 Yamaha Quietech EFI with Deluxe Package. Genuine OEM powertrain parts. High performance gear. 4 wheel independent suspension for smooth, safe, handling. Our superior handcrafted enclosure with curved side panels with EZ snaps, top of the line zippers, and cross stitched isinglass. An industry first, imported from Germany, Soft touch Loxx fasteners. Adjustable, vented, and contoured windshield. Our exclusive true self-cancelling turn signals. 10 inch alloy wheels and tires. 2 USB ports AND a 12 volt outlet for phone charger or any device that requires charging. Luxury bolstered seats w/folding armrests. 13 Quart Premium “Engel” dry box/cooler. LED headlights with high and low beam. LED safety light strips. Our exclusive rear pillar safety padding. LED turn-signalized swing outside mirrors. LED roof bar lights. Sand bottle. Custom floor mat. 6 months of complimentary 24 hour “Cart Club” roadside assistance. Garage floor protector. Custom pin striping.
World-class customer service after the sale. Free service loaner cars. Trade ins welcome and receive a tax savings as well. And so much more!…..
You will also receive our superior 5 year Warranty, and you can choose from over 400 color choices at no additional charge!
2 convenient locations, CR 466 , 1/2 mile east of Morse Blvd, and Hwy 441 just north of CR 42.
Don’t be misled, the more you shop, the better we look !
Village Discount Golf Car
Email, call, or visit us today!
Better ingredients, Better golf cars….FOR LESS!
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Reiker Anti Stress Crossover Mary Jane Size 38 US Size 7 Women’s Shoes (77 views)
- 2014 Yamaha Drive (JW8413529) (28 views)
- 2020 Club Car Electric (819956) (25 views)
- 2009 Yamaha Drive (JW1203388) (23 views)
- 2005 Fleetwood Jamboree (20 views)
- Villagers for Trump distances itself from man yelling ‘White power’ in video
- COVID-19 strikes 4 more Villagers and 3 staffers at Wildwood assisted living facility
- Incumbent Sumter commissioners pouring campaign money into Daily Sun ads
- Villager in Mercedes suffers possible head injury in crash on County Road 466
- Two women transported by ambulance from scene of crash on U.S. Hwy. 27/441
- Homeless pair found living in concession building at Lady Lake Little League
- Driver ticketed after crash in roundabout near Eisenhower Recreation Center
- Convicted golf cart thief arrested on drug charges after search warrant served
- Man from Mexico who never had license jailed after caught speeding in Wildwood
- Bradenton Recreation Center billiards room will be closed
- Pilot killed when small plane crashes while landing at Leeward Air Ranch
- Hunting-knife-wielding Ocala man jailed after family brawl
- COVID-19 continues to run amok in Ocala as Florida nears 159,000 cases
- Bars that also serve food can reopen under amended emergency order
- Ocala man nabbed again for driving with suspended license
- Marion Extension Service accepting Agriculture Hall of Fame nominations
- Couple sought after credit card stolen in The Villages used at Ocala Wal-Mart
- Pair Of Wood Ducks In Northwest Ocala
- CareerSource North Central Florida restructures and names new top executives
- Billie (Nora) Ann Martin Draper