2021 Evolution Classic 4 Passenger Electric.
For those of you who put off buying an electric golf cart because of the limited range on a charge and the annoying maintenance, those days are long gone thanks to the 2021 “Evolution”, now available in The Villages.
Enjoy 18 holes, pick up the spouse, and head to the furthest point of The Villages for dinner, then do it all again tomorrow on a single charge with room to spare. The Evolution has a sealed, maintenance-free, unheard of 90 miles to a charge 180 amp lithium battery. Totally sealed with no need to water the battery, clean the posts, or line the garage floor to absorb dangerous battery acid. Just plug it in and walk away. Perfect for “snow birds”. No minding the battery. Just leave it plugged in and it will self-regulate. And it’s 100% silent.
Add in our industry leading Village Discount Golf Car exclusive 5 year warranty that not only covers the battery, but also covers the controller, charger, rear end, and motor as well for your peace of mind.
Many options are standard such as speedometer and odometer. 12 volt charger and USB port. Full enclosure for rear passengers protection and comfort as well, Seat belts front and rear. Cup holders and a slot for your cell phone. LED headlights and tail lights. Turn signals, horn. Rear view mirrors. Foldable, tinted, and vented windshield. And so much more!
2 convenient locations, CR 466, 1/2 mile east of Morse Blvd, (Next to Birdies golf) and Hwy 441 just north of CR 42.
Don’t be misled, the more you shop, the better we look!
Village Discount Golf Car- Email, call, or visit us today!
Better ingredients, Better golf cars….FOR LESS!
[email protected] (352) 633-8480
Popular Ads Today
- Short term rental available June 1, 2021, 2/2 bath fully furnished and updated with golf cart. $1,600 per month plus deposit. Alhambra Village close to Spanish Springs area. (48 views)
- SunSetter Power Awning. Like New! (37 views)
- Folding Treadmill (34 views)
- Hinge Sleeve for Shower Door (27 views)
- 2011 BMW 328i Convertible 2D (10 views)
- TUMI small backpack (10 views)
- Fun Fun Fun in this 2 Br 1 Bath Mobile home- 1098 sq. ft. (10 views)
- Wool Rug for sale. (9 views)
- 2016 Mercedes E350 4MATIC (9 views)
- Extended Patio Villa – Village of Belvedere (7 views)
- CDD 2 supervisor suggests cutting back on flowers to save money June 11, 2021A Community Development District 2 supervisor has suggested cutting back 10 percent on flowers to save residents’ money on maintenance assessment fees. Read more: CDD 2 supervisor suggests cutting back on flowers to save money
- Son denies ownership of deceased mother’s home in reverse mortgage June 11, 2021A son has denied ownership of his deceased mother’s home in a reverse mortgage in The Villages. Read more: Son denies ownership of deceased mother’s home in reverse mortgage
- HUD-owned home with mold raises concern of official in The Villages June 11, 2021A home owned by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development which has mold growing on it has raised the concern of an elected official in The Villages. Read more: HUD-owned home with mold raises concern of official in The Villages
- Another official in The Villages raises concern about water main breaks June 11, 2021Another official in The Villages has raised a concern about the number of water main breaks occurring in The Villages. Read more: Another official in The Villages raises concern about water main breaks
- Village of Bonita man arrested on battery charge after alleged altercation June 11, 2021A Village of Bonita man was arrested on a battery charge after an altercation with a woman at his home. Read more: Village of Bonita man arrested on battery charge after alleged altercation
- Man arrested after traffic stop in parking lot of Chili’s in The Villages June 11, 2021A man was arrested after a traffic stop in the parking lot of Chili’s restaurant in The Villages. Read more: Man arrested after traffic stop in parking lot of Chili’s in The Villages
- Lady Lake homeowner grabs butcher knife to protect himself from intruder June 11, 2021A Lady Lake homeowner was forced to grab a a butcher knife to protect himself from an intruder who broken into his residence. Read more: Lady Lake homeowner grabs butcher knife to protect himself from intruder
- Construction company owner arrested on DUI charge near Interstate 75 June 11, 2021A Lady Lake man who owns a construction company that does work in The Villages was arrested on a drunk driving charge after he was found with an open beer in his vehicle near Interstate 75. Read more: Construction company owner arrested on DUI charge near Interstate 75
- Repaving completed in wake of sinkhole that swallowed vehicle in The Villages June 11, 2021Repaving has been completed in the wake of a sinkhole that swallowed a vehicle in The Villages. Read more: Repaving completed in wake of sinkhole that swallowed vehicle in The Villages
- Amelia neighborhood pool will be closed next week June 11, 2021The Amelia Neighborhood Recreation Area Adult Pool will be closed for maintenance next week. Read more: Amelia neighborhood pool will be closed next week