2021 Evolution Classic Plus-6 Passenger Electric.
For those of you who put off buying an electric golf cart because of the limited range on a charge and the annoying maintenance, those days are long gone thanks to the 2021 “Evolution Plus 6”, now available for sale in Lady Lake (Blocks from The Villages community) and Summerfield. We will deliver to you! (Also available in 2 or 4 seat configuration)
Perfect for churches, hospitals, on-site real estate agents, hotels, large families, and of course, golfers. Imagine being able to talk with clients without the noise and fumes of a gas cart.
The Evolution has a sealed, maintenance-free, unheard of 70 miles to a charge 180 amp lithium battery. Totally sealed with no need to water the battery, clean the posts, or line the garage floor to absorb dangerous battery acid. Just plug it in and walk away. Perfect for “snowbirds”, No minding the battery, just leave it plugged in and it will self-regulate. And it’s 100% silent.
Add in the 5 year warranty that not only covers the battery, but also covers the controller, charger, rear end, and motor as well for your peace of mind. (In home service territory is limited to The Villages immediate area)
Among the many features are: a 9″ dash mounted touchscreen LED monitor that controls the radio/stereo sound system, 2 speakers, handsfree phone with external voice microphone, back-up camera, Bluetooth, speedometer, odometer, clock, download pictures and even watch movies if you wish?. 12 volt charger and USB port. Available full enclosure. 2 tone luxury seats with 6 seat belts. Color matched dash with 4 cup holders and cell phone holder. 4 cup holders for the rear passengers as well. In dash true state of charge meter. LED headlights and tail lights. Turn signals, horn. Rear side view mirrors. Foldable, tinted, and vented windshield. Fold down rear seat that transforms into a cargo platform with deep well storage. 14″ Radial tires mounted on low profile alloy rims. Upgraded black roof, and so much more!
2 convenient locations- 8950 E. C.R. 466, The Villages Fl. 32162, next to Birdies Golf., And-16330 S. U.S. Hwy 441, Summerfield Fl. 34491
Don’t be misled, the more you shop, the better we look!
Village Discount Golf Car- Email, call, or visit us today!
Better ingredients, Better golf cars….FOR LESS!
(352) 633-8480 [email protected]
Popular Ads Today
- YAMAHA GAS GOLF CART 2011 (840 views)
- Bushnell Laser Range Finder Sport 450 (462 views)
- Highwave AutoPupCup 14oz Water Bottle for Dogs (298 views)
- Pool Home on Cul de Sac Village of Springdale (146 views)
- Short term rental available June 1, 2021, 2/2 bath fully furnished and updated with golf cart. $1,800 per month plus deposit. Alhambra Village close to Spanish Springs area. (144 views)
- WORX WG 547 Blower (40 views)
- Weber Gas Grill For Sale (30 views)
- Like New- 3 Dome Silver Hanging Ceiling Fixture (25 views)
- Expanded Cypress Designer Home (19 views)
- 2014 Yamaha EFI (JC2105605) (16 views)
- Bricks used to break out vehicles’ windows in Lady Lake neighborhood July 27, 2021A suspect was arrested after allegedly using bricks to break out windows of four vehicles in a Lady Lake neighborhood. Read more: Bricks used to break out vehicles’ windows in Lady Lake neighborhood
- Brinson-Perry Dog Park will remain closed through Aug. 11 July 27, 2021The Brinson-Perry Dog Park will remain closed for maintenance through Wednesday, Aug. 11. Read more: Brinson-Perry Dog Park will remain closed through Aug. 11
- Driver ticketed after crash at notoriously busy intersection in The Villages July 27, 2021A driver was ticketed after a crash Tuesday morning at a notoriously busy intersection in The Villages. Read more: Driver ticketed after crash at notoriously busy intersection in The Villages
- The Villages wants grant for $100 million development with medical center July 26, 2021The Villages is seeking an economic development grant from Lake County to build a $100-million project that will include a medical center, businesses and homes near the Florida Turnpike and County Road 470 in Leesburg. Read more: The Villages wants grant for $100 million development with medical center
- Villager in golf cart arrested on DUI charge at Citizens First Bank July 26, 2021A Villager in a golf cart was arrested on a drunk driving charge at a Citizens First Bank location. Read more: Villager in golf cart arrested on DUI charge at Citizens First Bank
- Villages resident arrested after calling Walgreens pretending to be doctor July 26, 2021A resident of The Villages was arrested after allegedly calling Walgreens and pretending to be a doctor. Read more: Villages resident arrested after calling Walgreens pretending to be doctor
- Villager arrested on DUI charge after SUV hits curb at Lake Sumter Landing July 26, 2021A Villager was arrested on a drunk driving charge after his SUV hit a curb at Lake Sumter Landing. Read more: Villager arrested on DUI charge after SUV hits curb at Lake Sumter Landing
- Wildwood woman killed in skydiving accident in New York July 26, 2021A Wildwood woman was killed over the weekend in a skydiving accident in New York. Read more: Wildwood woman killed in skydiving accident in New York
- Villager’s son tells police he attempted to steal items because he has no job July 26, 2021A Villager’s son arrested in the attempted theft of merchandise at Best Buy told police he tried to steal the items because he has no job and needed the money. Read more: Villager’s son tells police he attempted to steal items because he has no job
- Suspect arrested after attack sends woman to The Villages hospital July 26, 2021A suspect has been arrested after an attack sent a woman to UF Health-The Villages Hospital. Read more: Suspect arrested after attack sends woman to The Villages hospital