- Mileage: 66060
- Street (optional): 3786 Indianwood Rd
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32163
This 1999 Winnebago Minnie Winnie motorhome is a 1-owner garage-kept beauty that is in extra-nice shape and ready for a lucky new owner. Super clean and with only 66.053 miles this V-10 powered shorty (just 24.5 feet in length) has a full size bathroom that defies the size of the coach. The split bath/bed in the back is the desired, common-sense configuration in a unit of this size to maximize comfortable living quarters in a vehicle that can still park in many parking spaces that will accommodate a large car. Everything works on this little coach including the low hour Onan gen-set; no leaks or stains or rust issues; clean undercarriage and engine compartment.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Venetian Gardens Charmer (22 views)
- YESTERYEAR GAS GOLF CART FOR SALE 2014 PRE OWNED (11 views)
- Miata MX5 – 2015 (10 views)
- 2016 FORD F-150 4X2 SUPERCAB (7 views)
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster – Touring package – Immaculate condition (6 views)
- New options considered for evaluating status of embankment at Morse Boulevard Bridge
- Villages 101: Who is the Morse Boulevard Bridge named for?
- Residents will have chance to question members of Project Wide Advisory Committee
- Ex-N.J. governor visits The Villages promoting book detailing links to President Trump
- Villages Navy cryptologist fondly recalls days of intercepting top-secret messages
- Love fills the air as Villages clubs team up to share meaningful stories
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- DUI suspect free on bond arrested again after traffic stop on Morse Boulevard
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus