- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
Available April 2020 and beyond
Very nice, 2 bed / 2 bath Patio villa perfectly located in the village of Ashland. This fully furnished home has laminate flooring in the main living areas, new carpeting in the bedrooms with fans in both bedrooms, cable, wifi, painted driveway & patio floor, gas stove & an inside laundry with washer & dryer. One of best locations in the Villages. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golf and pools. This home is just a stones throw away from Rainey Trail which will lead you to either Sumter Landing or Hwy 301.
Available as an Annual or Seasonal rental. Inquire about annual rates.
April – $2400 (Available)
May – $1300 (Available)
June – $1200 (Available)
July – $1200 (Available)
August – $1100 (Available)
Sept – $1250 (Available)
Oct – $1450 (Available)
Nov – $1600 (Available)
Dec – $1700 (Available)
Jan – $3650 (Available)
Feb – $3650 (Available)
March – $3650 (Available)
Rates include lawn service, trash & recycle collection, interior & exterior pest control and utilities (electric, gas, cable and internet).
Other Fees: $50 Villages ID.
$500 Deposit/Security due within 7 days of booking. This guarantees your reservation and locks in your rental contract period. Full rental balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. Security deposit will be returned, less housekeeping fee within 15 days of departure provided there are no damages.
$150 Cleaning Fee will be charged if property is not left in the same clean condition as when residency began.
Tenant cancellation will forfeit a mandatory $500 re-booking fee. Tenant cancellation within 90 days of arrival will forfeit all rental payments unless we are able to secure a rental for the time period and the same terms.
Total occupancy cannot exceed four persons.
This is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods. Family activities are provided.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- The Villages heads to court to stop rogue breakaway salespeople
- Lady Lake hears plan for five-story condos aimed at 55-plus downsizers
- Oxford woman arrested with drug paraphernalia after traffic stop at Pinellas Plaza
- Unpaid traffic fines add up to woman’s arrest in Aldi parking lot
- Pair apprehended with methamphetamine after theft at Best Buy
- Lady Lake man jailed on DUI charge after consuming ‘one beer’
- Man jailed after attack on pregnant Lady Lake woman and Voodoo threat
- Honduran-born woman jailed after spitting and biting rampage on deputies
- Supervisors of elections warn area residents of potentially misleading mailouts
- Parking lot to be resealed and striped at Truman Recreation Center
- Mildred Audrey Tortoriello
- Three teens jailed after senior citizen viciously beaten following vehicle burglary
- Finishing touches going into place on $6.1 million terminal at Ocala airport
- 18-year-old nabbed after admitting to helping girl run away from home
- Ocala woman jailed after tangling with scratched-up man friend after he lost job
- Reddick woman jailed after fight at Ocala Livestock Market
- New joint worship center in Ocala to house Temple Beth Shalom, First United Church of Christ
- Busy Ocala intersection to be closed for drainage improvement project
- Residents encouraged to take extra precautions when dealing with heating equipment
- 62-year-old Williston man killed when SUV slams into van in Marion County