- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
Available April 2020 and beyond
Very nice, 2 bed / 2 bath Patio villa perfectly located in the village of Ashland. This fully furnished home has laminate flooring in the main living areas, new carpeting in the bedrooms with fans in both bedrooms, cable, wifi, painted driveway & patio floor, gas stove & an inside laundry with washer & dryer. One of best locations in the Villages. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golf and pools. This home is just a stones throw away from Rainey Trail which will lead you to either Sumter Landing or Hwy 301.
Available as an Annual or Seasonal rental. Inquire about annual rates.
April – $2400 (Available)
May – $1300 (Available)
June – $1200 (Available)
July – $1200 (Available)
August – $1100 (Available)
Sept – $1250 (Available)
Oct – $1450 (Available)
Nov – $1600 (Available)
Dec – $1700 (Available)
Jan – $3650 (Available)
Feb – $3650 (Available)
March – $3650 (Available)
Rates include lawn service, trash & recycle collection, interior & exterior pest control and utilities (electric, gas, cable and internet).
Other Fees: $50 Villages ID.
$500 Deposit/Security due within 7 days of booking. This guarantees your reservation and locks in your rental contract period. Full rental balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. Security deposit will be returned, less housekeeping fee within 15 days of departure provided there are no damages.
$150 Cleaning Fee will be charged if property is not left in the same clean condition as when residency began.
Tenant cancellation will forfeit a mandatory $500 re-booking fee. Tenant cancellation within 90 days of arrival will forfeit all rental payments unless we are able to secure a rental for the time period and the same terms.
Total occupancy cannot exceed four persons.
This is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods. Family activities are provided.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Female Morki Puppy, Rare color AKC Registerd! (195 views)
- 2/2 Courtyard Villa, For Rent (93 views)
- 2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2503S (68 views)
- 1965 Chevy Impala Convertible Candy Apple Red,Black Top (60 views)
- Barstools (49 views)
- Traditionally free Villages tree lightings introducing pay-to-view seating
- Woman suffering from medical episode crashes vehicle at gate in The Villages
- Villager tells DAR members how he survived Nazi death camp
- 82-year-old Villager arrested after DCF investigates brawl over stick of butter
- Villager wants to pay to put aerator in pond behind his home
- Golden Corral employee found dead at home in The Villages
- Suspected Nike shoe thief nabbed as he flees Kohl’s in stolen sneakers
- Check on ‘suspicious’ vehicle leads to woman’s arrest near St. Timothy’s
- FHP apprehends pair on I-75 with more than 100 illicit gift and credit cards
- New non-denominational church growing quickly and meeting at Lady Lake school
- Combative Ocala man accused of choking lady friend during jealous rage
- Mellow Mushroom to open new location in downtown Ocala
- Satsuma man killed in three-vehicle head-on crash in Marion County
- Ocala Police trying to identify bandit who made off with cash from pizza eatery
- Ocala man jailed after bystander stops spat at Dunkin Donuts
- ‘Hope Illuminates’ lost loved ones celebration coming to Highland Memorial Park
- City, chamber cut ribbon on multimodal Osceola Trak connecting Tuscawilla Park, downtown Ocala
- Ocala Eats teaming with Marion County Literacy Council for fall fundraiser featuring beer, bags
- Ocala woman pronounced dead at scene of rollover crash on I-75
- Douglas W. Koehn, Sr.