- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32163
This is their Flagship import model made in Korea
This is not the less expensive bolt on model. Check out the Brian moore website you’ll see a list price
of $1995.00, and you can only custom order these now.
This is a really nice guitar. Beautiful Flamed Maple top.This guitar is listed on eBay for twice what I’m asking.
This is listed at a price to sell!
Seymour Duncan pickups are very versatile, plus push/pull coil splitting for fender like single coil tones. Five way switch, and very low action.
The i1 is the flagship of the i2000 series featuring a 22 fret, neck thru construction and highly figured maple top.
Comfort contoured body
Unique sculpted matching figured head stock
Neck thru construction for better sustain
Kalantas Mahogany body and highly figured maple top
22 fret, 3 piece Kalantas Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
25.5″ scale 15″ radius
Seymour Duncan Pickups with coil tapping
Gold Hardware, Sperzel Locking Tuners
Innovative output jack location
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Labradoodle Puppy (111 views)
- Columbia Par Car 2015 Golf Cart Located in Miami, Florida (40 views)
- Painter (inside or out) (80 views)
- 1999 Coachmen Catalina (40 views)
- Dog for sale (28 views)
- Tropical storm forces cancellation of two events popular with Villagers
- Six-year-old child killed in single-vehicle crash in Sumter County
- 14-year-old middle schooler arrested after scared students report gun threat
- Resident board learns purchase price of Developer-owned utility company
- Villager could face fines for lights that could ‘light up a football field’
- Boys recovering after ATV crash on Rolling Acres Road
- Frustrated residents appeal to CDD 10 supervisors about deed restriction enforcement
- Villagers warned about scammers posing as SECO Energy inspectors
- Woman wanted in Villages minimart robbery caught packing handgun in sports bra
- Recreation Plantation man arrested on DUI charge after driving without headlights
- City reaches $78,000 settlement with Florida Gas Transmission over pipeline damage
- Canine/Pet Halloween Extravaganza coming to Oak Run on Oct 26
- Robert Alan Swan
- Umatilla tent dweller jailed after gal pal claims her phone was taken during 911 call
- Belleview lights-out driver jailed on drug charge
- Marion sheriff seeks public’s help in nabbing gas station beer bandit
- Ocala City Council approves city manager’s highly favorable annual review
- Police, fire chiefs detail 130 overdoses, 17 deaths from opioids through 2019
- Lane closure at intersection of SE First Avenue and E Silver Springs Blvd
- Ocala man accused of battering female friend over comment he didn’t like