Cleanup Compliance LLC, Florida based Environmental Hazmat company is now performing Coronavirus Cleaning for residential and Businesses. We have the proper equipment and training for our employees. Qualified and insured. Fogging is the quickest and most effective way to sanitize and disinfect areas causing a minimum amount of disruption to yourself or business. No need to move furniture or equipment. Call us today to schedule you appointment or get a quote at (561) 719-2711
Available throughout the State of Florida
- Florida 32162; 32163
Popular Ads Today
- Same Day Eye Exams Available – Click For More Info (28 views)
- Dry [email protected] stereo turntable (14 views)
- 2009 Club Car Golf Cart with Curtis Cab Doors (10 views)
- CE McCoy Black Micro Power Reclining Love Seat (9 views)
- *DENSAN PARK* Luna Model (8 views)
- Arrow Electric Brad Nailgun (6 views)
- Human Touch Perfect Chair (6 views)
- 7 pc Queen Comforter Set (6 views)
- Low Profile Box Spring, Queen Sized, (Bunky Board). (5 views)
- iPad 6th Generation (5 views)
- Villager under SEC cloud lured investors with non-existent insurance policy October 25, 2020A Villager who runs a financial firm under the cloud of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation reportedly lured clients with the promise of an insurance policy he claimed would protect their investment.
- Attorney for Villagers fighting apartments wants Tuesday’s hearing delayed October 25, 2020An attorney hired by a group of Villagers battling against the construction of apartments is calling on the Sumter County Commission to delay a public hearing set for Tuesday.
- 5 more local COVID-19 deaths as number of new cases slows in tri-county area October 25, 2020Five more local residents have lost their battle with COVID-19 as the number of new cases in the tri-county area slowed on Sunday.
- More than 60% of Sumter County voters have cast ballots for Nov. 3 election October 25, 2020More than 60 percent of eligible Sumter County voters already have cast their ballots for the upcoming Nov. 3 General Election.
- Villages landowners to vote on new representative for AAC October 25, 2020A landowner election will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 3 to select a Community Development District 3 representative for the Amenity Authority Committee.
- Some gates in The Villages to be altered to accommodate voters on election day October 25, 2020Community Watch will alter gate operations for the visitors’ lanes in an effort to accommodate the General Election on Nov. 3. We've got a list of the gates that will be impacted.
- Wildwood man jailed after skipping court date October 25, 2020A 59-year-old Wildwood man was jailed Friday after skipping a court date.
- Renovations will limit meeting room use at La Hacienda Recreation Center October 25, 2020La Hacienda Regional Recreation Center will be temporarily closing its meeting rooms and billiards hall for renovations. The work will take place next month.
- Bridgeport Recreation Center, outside courts and pool will be closed October 25, 2020The Bridgeport Recreation Center, outside courts and pool will be closed for quarterly cleaning. We'll tell you when.
- Lakeshore Cottages pool will be closed for two weeks October 25, 2020The Lakeshore Cottages pool will be closed for two weeks. We've got the dates.