- Street (optional): 7145 SE 173rd Arlington Loop
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
Two Deka 8A31DTM Group 31 Deep Cycle AGM Batteries. 105AH. I just purchased a brand new 2018 Renegade RV and these batteries came with the new coach. I replaced them with Lithium batteries. I will sell these essentially new batteries for $150 apiece. Contact Charles Holley @ 859-492-4857.
Deka 8A31DT (8A31DTM) AGM Battery Specifications:
|Nominal Voltage: 12V
Amp Hour Capacity @ 20 hr rate: 105 a/h
Reserve Capacity @ 25 amp discharge rate: 210 mins
BCI Group Size: 31
Marine Cranking Amps @ 32* F: 1,000 amps
Cold Cranking Amps @ 0* F: 800 amps
Weight: 69 lbs
Length: 12 15/16 in.
Width: 6 3/4 in.
Height: 9 3/8 in.
Terminal Type: dual terminals (autopost and stud)
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Underage children living in The Villages driving frustration of residents
- Villagers growing impatient with lack of progress at lightning-damaged home
- Recreation Department to begin accepting applications for New Year’s Eve parties
- Country club waitress sentenced on lesser charge after cheating employer
- Sumter County residents warned about increase in mosquito-borne disease activity
- Villager sentenced in golf cart DUI following arrest at town square
- Man with multiple open alcohol containers arrested on third DUI charge
- Summerfield man jailed after drugs and gun found in vehicle
- Big Cypress Recreation Center will be closed for quarterly cleaning
- Painting to take place this month at Lake Miona Recreation Center
- Raymond Kuckleburg III
- Kenneth Edward Coates
- Bobby Richardson
- Carley Anne Wilkinson
- Deborah Jean Phillipson
- Man arrested after store clerk says he impersonated Marion County sheriff’s deputy
- House-key-tossing Ocala woman jailed after nasty battle with live-in gal pal
- Ocala man accused of roughing up girlfriend who busted him cheating
- Woman who purposely wasn’t carrying ID busted for shoplifting in Belleview
- Local golf courses hosting scrambles to benefit North American One-Armed Golfer Association