- Street (optional): Cape Canaveral, Fl
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
I have a great 2 week vacation timeshare that we are not able to use this year. It’s in Cape Canaveral Fl right along the beach. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms sleeps 8 people. The Dates are April 27 – May 11, 2019 only. We have gone there for 10 years and unfortunately we are not able to be there this year. Its such a great place to be at. Private message me on Messenger if interested or call 440-796-3996.
The Resort features:
Large pool with water volleyball & daily activities, Lazy River with 4 story water slide, 3 section Hot Tub, kids splash pad, and easy access to the beach within a 3 min walk or by the shuttle that runs the loop all day long. A full-service Tiki bar & Surf Grill accessible from the gated pool area and on-site restaurant, a free movie theater, game room, fitness center w/sauna, basketball, tennis and shuffleboard courts, plus water sport rentals right on the beach, Put-Put-golf, Ping-Pong, billiards, and children’s play area both indoors and outdoors.
Area activities include:
Being right at Port Canaveral, Cruise ships abound. There is incredible seafood dining and dancing all along the waterfront where you can view dolphins while dining. The resort abuts Jetty Park as well, which has a fishing pier too. NASA Kennedy Space Center is another huge adventure, from the Space Shuttle Atlantis to 3D Imax theaters and Shuttle launch simulators its impossible to take it all in within a single day. The Cocoa Beach Pier with its Tiki bar at the very end is just fantastic, and the Cove harbor side market area with observation tower is great. No trip to Cocoa Beach is complete without a stop at Ron Jon’s for everything beach related including surfing lessons, or some Kayaking with the Manatees on the Banana River, or a nighttime Bioluminescence kayak trip. Personally we like to bike around everywhere if visiting Canaveral / Cocoa Beach areas. But don’t forget Cocoa Village as the shops there are great too. There are also Airboat Eco tours at lake Poinsett through the waterways & saw grass.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Villager caught in Catch 22 over deck constructed without permit
- Falling tree crashes into Florida room at home in The Villages
- Man arrested after altercation over photo of license plate at Publix in the Villages
- Marion deputy responds to Villages home after accusations against live-in caretaker
- Wildwood man arrested in theft of golf cart at Lowe’s
- Rising call volume prompts increase in Villages Public Safety fire service fee
- Sumter deputies searching for bandit who ripped off cell phone at Villages Wal-Mart
- Collapse of Chinese market for recyclables having ripple effect in The Villages
- Landscaping plan to be considered for ‘monstrous’ garage that provoked neighbors
- Barefoot man tasered after strange behavior at church in The Villages