- Mileage: 55529
- Street (optional): 5604 HUNTINGTON ST
- City: Leesburg
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34748
Immaculate luxury and technology in an affordable and very safe vehicle that has been garaged its whole life. This V6 with a 6-speed A/T has custom Satin Cashmere Metallic paint with a white leather interior, and is in like new condition. All Lexus required maintenance, including a just completed 55,000 mile check-up, has been accomplished since new (with records to prove it).
Standard Equipment and Installed Options:
Navigation System; Parking Assist; Hands Free Telephone and Bluetooth; Traction Control; 4-Wheel ABS Disc Brakes; TPMS; Security System with Keyless Remote; 8 Air Bags; Power Sun/Moon Roof; Power Seats, Brakes, Steering, and Windows; Heated and Cooled Front Seats; CD System; Power Seat Memory for 2 with Automatic Tilt and Telescope Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel; Remote Trunk Release, and Automatic Climate Control A/C. All systems and components are working flawlessly.
NOTE: This is a very safe and long-lasting vehicle (as documented in Consumer Reports), that will make a great second car for the family or a perfect car for your son or daughter going off to college. NADA lists this car selling at “Clean Retail” for $16, 375.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Yorkie Mix (40 views)
- Titleist ProV1 golf balls – 2 dozen (35 views)
- 2012 EZGO RXV Electric Golf Cart (35 views)
- FOR SALE: 2011 Lexus ES 350 4Dr Sedan w/55,529 Miles. (29 views)
- Yamaha GAS Golf Cart 2008 REDUCED!!! (26 views)
- Tunnel near Morse Boulevard Bridge reopens after latest round of flooding
- Video shows local fisherman battling alligator over catch
- Community Watch driver assists in arrest of intoxicated golf cart driver found in roundabout
- Villagers offered free bus transportation to see Donald Trump Jr. in Orlando
- Sumter County Sheriff’s Office investigating apparent suicide at postal station
- Intoxicated daughter arrested after allegedly slapping mother at Spanish Springs Town Square
- Village of Lake Deaton woman arrested after caught driving after losing license after DUI
- Man not wearing shirt or shoes arrested after trespassing at Wal-Mart at Buffalo Ridge
- VHA to present workshop this week offering tips for ‘Cutting the Cord’
- Wildwood’s five-year strategic plan focuses on housing for working-class families