- Mileage: 152,000
- City: Ocala
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34428
2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible. Black with black leather interior and black cloth rag top. Also have the removable hard top (black) with round window. One loving owner for the life of the car. Has high mileage but has been very well maintained and cared for. Over the years maintenance has been done:
- Has new power steering pump.
- Fuel pump has been replaced.
- All 8 coils have been replaced.
Has never been wrecked and damaged or flooded. Recently retired sold house and no longer have garage to store.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Sumter Commission books Savannah Center for hearings on 24 percent tax hike
- Hall of Fame golfer Nancy Lopez greeted by adoring fans in return to The Villages
- Grown son escapes prosecution in battle with mother who told him to move out
- Villages 101: Paige Boone McCabe was destined to oversee polo in The Villages
- Daytime lighting of tunnel in The Villages will be subject of experiment
- Villages Scuba Club enjoys diving adventures on north shore of Grand Cayman
- Drivers reminded they must stop for school buses
- Man with methamphetamine arrested at Circle K in The Villages
- Big crowd shows up to back Villager who refused to take down little white cross
- Sprinklers used for ‘water dumping’ will be off this weekend due to saturated ground
- Enjoying retirement in Ocala
- 26-year-old Ocala man jailed after 16-year-old girl claims ongoing sexual relationship
- Nasty spat over lost EBT card lands jail-familiar Ocala couple behind bars
- Estranged husband jailed after violent confrontation with wife at mall kiosk
- Ocala woman accused of scratching man with her keys
- Ocala Police searching for hoodie-clad bandits who stole cigarettes from minimarts
- Marion County sheriff asking for help in nabbing appliance bandit
- Encompass Health hosting job fair for health professionals on Aug 22
- Ocala City Council members caution ‘financial prudence’ in light of ‘unprecedented’ financial growth
- City completes three public art projects