- Street (optional): 5601 Lake Griffin Road
- City: Lady Lake
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32159
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
GORGEOUS ARCHITECTS DELIGHT! 5 BR, 4+ BA HOME ON 5± ACRES,
LADY LAKE, FL
6P.M. THURSDAY, APRIL 26
5601 Lake Griffin Road
Lady Lake, FL 32159
Live & Online Auction
6:00 P.M. Thursday, April 26
– Gorgeous architects delight!
– 5 bedroom, 4 bath with two 1/2 baths home that includes a 2,000±sf mother-in-law suite or apartment (2 bedroom 1-1/2 bath) with separate entrance & a private deck! Perfect for apartment or short-term rentals!
– Built in 2006 renovated in 2012 with an open floor plan, you will not be disappointed in the detail and craftsmanship of this 7,600± total sf home located on 5± peaceful acres located across from Harbor Hills Country Club! Contemporary design with serene views of the property from the 2-story picture windows. 2 master suites, one upstairs & one downstairs.
– Features include 27’ ceilings, cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, Brazilian hardwood cherry floors, Portuguese stone flooring, open concept with exposed rafters & industrial exposed ductwork, Cantilever “tree house” master suite with peaceful wooded views and a master bath featuring a climate controlled “warm room” for shower & dressing, built-in bar, upstairs there is a “catwalk” overlooking the bottom floor and panoramic views of your 5 acres, oversized sliding doors to the bi-level deck, 2-car attached garage and lots more!
– This home was featured on HGTV!
– Parcel ID #12-18-24-010000000300
Preview: 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. Sunday, April 22
Real Estate Terms:
– $15,000 Deposit Due Day Of Sale
– Balance Due At Closing On Or Before 60 Days
– 10% Buyers Premium
*Pre-auction offers are accepted. Subject to pre-auction sale, change or withdrawal without notice.
Higgenbotham Auctioneers International Ltd, Inc
M.E. Higgenbotham, CAI, CES, AARE
FL Lic. #AU305 AB158
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Villager told sign out of compliance after complaining about dogs doing their business on her lawn
- PWAC budget expenditures come in $900,000 lower than originally anticipated
- Leesburg boosts payment to Villages utility company for work near Turnpike
- PWAC to offer public forum to answer questions about pending embankment project
- Villages Golf Cars display allowed to remain at Rohan Recreation Center
- Village of Hemingway couple’s son arrested after golf cart spotted on County Road 466
- Air conditioning technician arrested after using company card to fill up his personal vehicle
- Wildwood officers nab convicted felon who was in possession of girlfriend’s gun
- Early voting for Primary Election kicks off this week in tri-county area
- Wildwood man jailed following theft of $8 pack of crew socks