- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32163
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
STILL LOOKING for a furnished home for Jan, Feb and March 2020??
Well, look no further.
Here is a GREAT DEAL if you want to rent all 3 months!!
Take a look at this offer…
Rate to stay for all 3 months of Jan, Feb and March 2020 is:
$9300 plus 9% tax.
Preference is given to those wanting to book all 3 months.
This rate does not include (cleaning fee, Village ID fees and refundable security deposit).
This rate is for 1-2 adult occupants, as named on the rental agreement, unless prior consent of the landlord is made.
Additional guests are welcome for an additional weekly rate.
$600 security deposit (refundable)
$150 cleanings fee (non refundable)
$50 for two Village ID cards (non-refundable)
Reservation deposit of 50% of rental fee is due within 7 days of booking along with the signed rental agreement.
The remaining money is due 60 days before renting. All money (except for the security deposit) is non-refundable.
Itemized Room Information:
55-inch Flat Screen Rocu TV (Sling cable)
Kitchen, and Dining:
Stainless steel appliances
Table with 6 chairs in dining area
Coffee maker, kettle, tea pot, crock pot, blender
Mostly new pots / pans / dishes / glassware/bowls
King sized bed
Dresser with mirror
2 nightstands with lamps
Large walk in closet
Bathroom with twin sinks
Walk in shower
Queen sized bed
Nightstand and lamp
Queen sized bed
Nightstand and lamp
Shower and bath
Screened in Patio
Fenced-in private backyard
Table with 4 chairs
Electric grill with utensils
Inside washer & dryer
Vacuum, iron, ironing board
Plenty of closet space for you and your guests
Linens, towels, pillows, hangers and blankets
2 car garage with separate doors
One bicycle with helmet
A golf cart is not included in this rental. If you need a golf cart, you can rent it on a monthly basis from Red Fox nearby.
Remember to check your junk and spam email folder for responses to your inquiries.
Included in the rental is a small supply of items such as: laundry and dishwasher detergent, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet paper, liquid hand soap, garbage bags and some cleaning supplies just to get you started during your stay.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Underage children living in The Villages driving frustration of residents
- Villagers growing impatient with lack of progress at lightning-damaged home
- Recreation Department to begin accepting applications for New Year’s Eve parties
- Country club waitress sentenced on lesser charge after cheating employer
- Sumter County residents warned about increase in mosquito-borne disease activity
- Villager sentenced in golf cart DUI following arrest at town square
- Man with multiple open alcohol containers arrested on third DUI charge
- Summerfield man jailed after drugs and gun found in vehicle
- Big Cypress Recreation Center will be closed for quarterly cleaning
- Painting to take place this month at Lake Miona Recreation Center
- Raymond Kuckleburg III
- Kenneth Edward Coates
- Bobby Richardson
- Carley Anne Wilkinson
- Deborah Jean Phillipson
- Man arrested after store clerk says he impersonated Marion County sheriff’s deputy
- House-key-tossing Ocala woman jailed after nasty battle with live-in gal pal
- Ocala man accused of roughing up girlfriend who busted him cheating
- Woman who purposely wasn’t carrying ID busted for shoplifting in Belleview
- Local golf courses hosting scrambles to benefit North American One-Armed Golfer Association