- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
Looking to swap my NYC apt for something with golf cart in Villages for last 2 weeks in April. I have a reference in the Villages that I have known for over 35 yrs.
The apartment is on W87th between Amsterdam & Broadway. steps from the 1 subway. close to Riverside Park & Central Park. Museum of Natural History. It is a small 2 bedroom. with a murphy bed in one small bedroom, a trundle in the other bedroom & a pull-out sofa in LR. My husband can meet you & tell you about the apartment upon your arrival. I will be going to the Villages by myself. Here is the listing from 2013, when we bought it:
https://streeteasy.com/property/1479844-203-west-87-street-1. The apt is the same, but furniture has changed.
The circled area is the apartment windows in front. no doorman, but live-in super. Bike available. WD in basement.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- 2018 Yamaha EFI Drive2 Gas Golf Cart – New Condition (68 views)
- Custom Lexus Gas Golf Cart (22 views)
- Teddy Bear Golden Doodle (20 views)
- 2003 Bobcat 753 Skid Steer (16 views)
- 2014 Ford Fiesta SE 5Dr Hatchback – Towable (15 views)
- Plenty of Bad Parking in The Villages as Snowbird Season draws to a close
- Sound engineer sentenced in wake of arrest during Scooter the DJ performance
- Driver sentenced after crash near country club in The Villages
- Village of Hillsborough resident ordered by judge to stay away from booze
- Driver crashes into tree on Lake Ella Road
- Villages Tinnitus Support Group will meet at Churchill Street Recreation Center
- Suspected thief with stolen boxers falls face first during chase by law enforcement
- Indicted and outspoken Trump adviser Roger Stone coming to The Villages
- FHP report identifies Villager injured in accident on multi-modal path
- Villager struck in accident at Leesburg hospital that claims life of fellow employee