- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
Looking to swap my NYC apt for something with golf cart in Villages for last 2 weeks in April. I have a reference in the Villages that I have known for over 35 yrs.
The apartment is on W87th between Amsterdam & Broadway. steps from the 1 subway. close to Riverside Park & Central Park. Museum of Natural History. It is a small 2 bedroom. with a murphy bed in one small bedroom, a trundle in the other bedroom & a pull-out sofa in LR. My husband can meet you & tell you about the apartment upon your arrival. I will be going to the Villages by myself. Here is the listing from 2013, when we bought it:
https://streeteasy.com/property/1479844-203-west-87-street-1. The apt is the same, but furniture has changed.
The circled area is the apartment windows in front. no doorman, but live-in super. Bike available. WD in basement.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Closing sale many nice pieces of furniture low prices, mirrors, tables, wall units (98 views)
- closing on home and selling some furniture pieces , 3 cabinet units, 3 tables, coffee table, flower arrangements, 2 bikes and more (87 views)
- Yesteryear Golf Cart – Custom – $8,700 (47 views)
- 2018 Yamaha Drive2 Quiet Tech EFI (15 views)
- 3pc Luggage Set (14 views)
- Popular health-conscious Villages restaurant suddenly shuts its doors
- Father of woman left for dead in The Villages was told accused man’s family has ‘deep pockets’
- Anonymous complaint targets little white cross of Villager who vowed to defy rule
- Villager arrested after argument sparks physical altercation with woman
- Visitor to The Villages reports vandalism to his vehicle
- 88-year-old Spruce Creek South woman’s heat-hating boyfriend goes missing
- Two drivers transported from scene of crash snarling traffic on U.S. 301
- Woman taken by ambulance from crash at Morse Boulevard and County Road 466A
- Recall issued for Panera at Home soup
- Fruitland Park commissioner honors late father with family donation to new library