- Mileage: 7100
- Street (optional): 9719 Wedgewood Ln
- City: Leesburg
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34788
- Due to unexpected circumstances, we find ourselves having to sell our beautiful Motor home. We purchased our Precept brand new in 2016, as you can see by the low mileage we have had only a few absolutely wonderful outings.
This RV drives like a dream, I drove and set everything up myself on a girls outing in Ocala, it was so much fun and very comfortable, easy pull out queen sleeper sofa and the dinette was perfect as well for all of us to fit comfortably. We sat outside listening to the outside stereo/TV with a great bon fire, the large power awning with LED lights built in was the perfect amount of light to eat dinner under.
This beauty tows seamlessly with no effort, and with the side and rear cameras it made it comforting to see towing the car was safe and sound!
We have never had an accident and have made sure to keep her well maintained, new batteries installed a few months ago, generator has been serviced and is in tiptop shape as well as new oil change in August 2018.
We have taken the hassle out of buying an RV because we have worked out all of the kinks while it is still under the manufacturer’s warranty until September 2018, the extended warranty will go into effect after that.
Spacious King bed with custom built night stands, double fridge with ice maker and new filter, tankless hot water heater, LP gas and generator, power steps, sewer hose risers included, sun shades and privacy blinds throughout with power front window blind, awnings on all slide outs (add on), brand new full cover included, plenty of outlets as well as USB ports and a computer shelf in the dash of the passenger seat, washer/dryer hookup, and most of all a 5 year transferable warranty! ($5000.00 value)
Suggested List Price Low Retail Average Retail
Base Price $139,037 $126,255 $151,720
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- 2019 Yamaha Quiet Tech2 4 seater (55 views)
- Great Buy email@example.com (54 views)
- Beautiful Marble type dinning room table REDUCED!! (17 views)
- 2017 E-Z-GO 2Five® 4 Passenger Electric Golf Cart (11 views)
- 2019 Brand New Gas Yamaha PTV Quietech Golf Cart (9 views)
- First bridge in place to connect newest Villages to rest of Florida’s Friendliest Hometown
- Experimental aircraft developed fuel leak after flipping over in Oxford pasture
- 72-year-old woman suffers dog bite during estate sale in The Villages
- Painting to prompt closure at tunnel near Laurel Manor Recreation Center
- Villages firefighters battle blaze at Lake Deaton RV Park
- Police track down woman who allegedly stole three Michael Kors purses at Belk
- Oak Meadows woman once jailed for stealing in The Villages lands behind bars again
- Lady Lake man jailed after caught driving on license with multiple suspensions
- Police called to apartment complex after couple fights over cigarettes
- Homeless man arrested after high-speed chase ends in Summerfield
- Marion County Commission OKs private airstrip despite objections from neighbors
- Bleeding woman claims Ocala man drug her out of his house by her ankle
- Shoes-for-boots swap at Ocala Wal-Mart lands Fort McCoy woman behind bars
- Dunnellon woman caught trespassing at Ocala Wal-Mart
- Ocala man charged with DUI after 3-vehicle crash
- This road leads to adventure
- Marjorie Udell Lydia Dencker
- ‘Cupcakes & Conversations’ self-love event for young women coming to Unity Tabernacle
- Hit-and-run driver sought after striking 3-year-old lying in Ocala roadway
- Road closure on NE 36th Ave