I am a retired industrial sales guy, no more need to do any more customer presentations. This was used a handful of times and is in like new condition.
With the ScreenPlay 5000, your multimedia entertainment just got a lot bigger. Nearly every seat in your living room will be the best seat in the house – an almost 11 foot wide image turns your home into a movie theater. With the 1100 lumens brightness and 1200:1 contrast ratio, all your favorite programs will come to vivid life. Sports, TV shows, movies and video games will look so bright and crisp, you’ll swear it was for real. Amd the lightweight design makes it portable and easy to set up, allowing you to take this incredible viewing experience around with you, to share the crown jewel of your home entertainment center. SMPTE Brightness – Up to 126 (3.2m) wide, 16 – 9 DVI connection for HDTV RGB, HDTV Component, DVI with HDCP decryption, computer, USB and HDMI S-Video, Composite, RCA, 9-pin D-sub, 3.5mm mini-jack Compatible with PC and Macintosh Throw Ratio – 1.65 – 1 – 1.98 – 1 (distance/width)
Ron at 203-733-0762
- Florida 32162
Popular Ads Today
- Same Day Eye Exams Available – Click For More Info (96 views)
- 2003 HD low rider (76 views)
- Yamaha Golf Cart 2012 Refurbished, 2009 chassis (61 views)
- Bakers Rack (47 views)
- Patio Villa in Rio Ponderosa 2/2 Backs to Nature Perserve (19 views)
- 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty (19 views)
- Yamaha gas 4seat (17 views)
- End Unit Villa – Room for a Pool (17 views)
- Executive desk (13 views)
- EXERCISE BIKE (12 views)
- Excitement builds as Villagers line up for Trump’s Friday afternoon rally October 23, 2020The Villages Polo Fields was abuzz Friday morning as area residents started lining up and workers scampered to get everything ready for President Donald Trump’s afternoon visit – his first scheduled appearance after Thursday night’s heated debate with Democratic challenger Joe Biden.
- Stage set for President Trump’s rally in The Villages October 22, 2020The stage has been set for President Donald Trump’s rally Friday afternoon in The Villages.
- 73-year-old Villager airlifted after wounding himself with .357 Magnum October 22, 2020A 73-year-old Villager was airlifted to Ocala Regional Medical Center after apparently shooting himself.
- Villager on bicycle suffers head injury after colliding with a golf cart October 22, 2020A Villager riding a bicycle suffered a head injury after colliding with a golf cart at Everglades Recreation Center.
- 12 more local residents die of COVID-19 as Villages-area cases on the rise October 22, 2020Twelve more local residents have lost their battle with COVID-19 as a spike in cases was reported Thursday in and around The Villages.
- Suspect accused of stealing more than $40,000 from account at bank in The Villages October 22, 2020A suspect has been accused of stealing more than $40,000 from a woman’s account at a bank in The Villages.
- Large group fails to pay $410 tab for shots and wings at Villages restaurant October 22, 2020A large group failed to pay a $410 tab for shots and wings at a popular restaurant in The Villages.
- Police investigate incident in which school traffic officer nearly hit by car October 22, 2020Police investigated an incident in which a beloved school traffic officer was nearly hit by a car.
- Leesburg man pulling unlicensed trailer jailed after traffic stop in Summerfield October 22, 2020An “uncooperative” Leesburg man found himself behind bars Tuesday after he was stopped for pulling a homemade trailer with no license tag behind a pickup truck.
- Villagers for Veterans staging USO-type show to feed veterans in Ocala National Forest October 22, 2020Villagers for Veterans is staging a USO-themed event that will benefit veterans and their families who live in the Ocala National Forest.