- Street (optional): Buttonwood Village
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
The King 3B Legend Trombone has been the preferred trombone by studio musicians and professional jazz players for decades. This version, formerly known as the “Silversonic”, has a solid sterling silver bell for excellent projection and open upper register with a subtle brilliance. Its lightning-fast slide action and tremendous agility remains a gold standard for professional trombonists the world over. Online discount retailers (e.g. WWBW) are selling the newest iteration of this horn for $3,455. I’m asking $2,100. I played the 3B for 3 years with the Jay Smith Dance Band in Sarasota, but, being a high school trumpet player, switched to valves and euphonium upon moving to The Villages. Includes leather case and King small shank mouthpiece. Contact John at 352-633-3253.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Shooting shuts down State Road 44 and sends three people to Villages hospital
- Villager struck in accident at Leesburg hospital that claims life of fellow employee
- Man transported to hospital in Ocala after golf cart accident in The Villages
- Villager’s son jailed without bond after bizarre sexual episode at town square
- Good Samaritans come to rescue of distressed bird at Fenney Nature Trail
- Ex-Villager sentenced for firing assault rifle inside Villages VA Clinic
- Woman arrested after spotted texting while driving near Villages Charter School
- Villager arrested after left stranded by her boyfriend at Lake Sumter Landing
- Villagers gather at Spanish Springs eatery for special night out with visiting friends
- Villager runs afoul of Community Standards for landscaping work without ARC approval