- Street (optional): Buttonwood Village
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
The King 3B Legend Trombone has been the preferred trombone by studio musicians and professional jazz players for decades. This version, formerly known as the “Silversonic”, has a solid sterling silver bell for excellent projection and open upper register with a subtle brilliance. Its lightning-fast slide action and tremendous agility remains a gold standard for professional trombonists the world over. Online discount retailers (e.g. WWBW) are selling the newest iteration of this horn for $3,455. I’m asking $2,100. I played the 3B for 3 years with the Jay Smith Dance Band in Sarasota, but, being a high school trumpet player, switched to valves and euphonium upon moving to The Villages. Includes leather case and King small shank mouthpiece. Contact John at 352-633-3253.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Fireworks during commission meeting over recent departure of police chief
- Residents speak out on safety during pivotal discussion of Del Mar Gate
- Villager’s $20,000 Rolex stolen while she was trying out massage chairs
- AAC members reach consensus on $80,000 installation of pool chairlifts
- Driver suffering medical issue crashes on Buena Vista Boulevard
- Driver ticketed after two-car crash at intersection in Village of Collier
- Villager expresses gratitude to Sumter County for efforts on behalf of animals
- Broadway glitter meets Hollywood glamour in New Music in Motion show
- Villages bartender denies hitting man – but video shows otherwise
- Pair arrested after K-9 alerts on vehicle during traffic stop in Wildwood