- Street (optional): South of CR 42 and north of 466
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
State Waterfowl framed prints with stamps and signed by the artist.
1. 1977 Minnesota #1 State duck print
“Mallards and Cattails ” by David Maass
2. 1981 Minnesota Department of Natural Resources by Terry Redlin # 939/7800
3. 1973 Wisconsin Waterfowl Stamp Print
by OJ Gromme, # 3728/5800. Some minor nick’s on the frame
4. 1981-82 Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Stamp Print by Lee LeBlanc 2810/7200. Some small nick’s on frame
5. 1978 South DakotaDuck Stamp Print by John Moison. #252/300. Some minor nicks on frame.
6. 1987 West Virginia Waterfowl Conservation Stamp Print by Daniel Smith.
This one has 2 stamps! #691/10,064.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- The Villages surpasses 600 cases of potentially deadly COVID-19 virus
- Reports tell sad tale of elderly parents in precarious situations
- ‘Infatuated’ Villager released from prison after shooting up neighbor’s home
- Dog owners miffed over ‘no trespassing’ signs at popular gathering spot
- Lady Lake removes Sumter County water request from agenda
- 19-year-old Fruitland Park man charged with murder in June shooting
- Bathroom-seeking Summerfield woman jailed after elderly woman reports attack
- Oakland Hills man nabbed while allegedly trying to register stolen travel trailer
- Fruitland Park Police seeking car thief who fled from traffic crash on foot
- Sterling Heights Recreation Center will be closed Wednesday
- Jeffrey W. Vickers
- Dawn E. Fulkerson
- Fort McCoy pair accused of ambushing man with nunchucks
- Southern Pig & Cattle Co. opens second location in Ocala
- COVID-19 virus hits 19 in Marion County Schools and forces 127 into quarantine
- 8 more local residents die of COVID-19 as tri-county area continues to add cases
- Ocala man jailed a third time on battery charge
- Another Beautiful Summerfield Sunset
- MIA/POW Recognition Program taking place at Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- Ocala Public Works Department earns positive results in survey