- Mileage: 165
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
My Mom purchased this cart from The Villages Golf Cars on April 11, 2017. This cart is in new condition as Mom did not use it hardly at all and has VERY low miles/hours.
Here are some highlights:
– Hard side sliding doors
– Hard roof cover
– Dark wood grain dash
– Overhead Front Tray storage
– Yamaha cooler
– Tee Repair Sand Bottle
Mom paid $13,809.12 for the cart and accessories. I have the original bill of sale with all details.
I was told by the The Villages Golf Cart sales that we should list this at $10,500. I am discounting at $9,000 firm in order to sell it by the end of the week. After that, we will re-list it at $10,500 until sold.
Thanks for your interest
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Venetian Gardens Charmer (25 views)
- YESTERYEAR GAS GOLF CART FOR SALE 2014 PRE OWNED (13 views)
- Miata MX5 – 2015 (12 views)
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster – Touring package – Immaculate condition (9 views)
- 2003 Yamaha Gas Golf Cart (7 views)
- New options considered for evaluating status of embankment at Morse Boulevard Bridge
- Villages 101: Who is the Morse Boulevard Bridge named for?
- Residents will have chance to question members of Project Wide Advisory Committee
- Ex-N.J. governor visits The Villages promoting book detailing links to President Trump
- Villages Navy cryptologist fondly recalls days of intercepting top-secret messages
- Love fills the air as Villages clubs team up to share meaningful stories
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- DUI suspect free on bond arrested again after traffic stop on Morse Boulevard
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus