The new Evolution is finally available to the Villages community.
We are the first dealer to utilize a 180 amp lithium battery that goes 90 miles on a single charge. It also requires zero maintenance, which means no watering your batteries, no post cleanings, no messy and dangerous acids, zero! Plug it in and walk away each and every forever time.
Perfect for “Snowbirds”. No trickle charge needed. Just plug it in, hop in the car, and head north. It will internally regulate the battery on its own.
Add in our Village Discount Golf Car exclusive 5 year warranty that not only covers the battery, but also covers the controller, charger, rear end, and motor as well!
Stop by one of our two convenient locations: CR 466, 1/2 mile east of Morse Blvd (Next door to Birdies Golf Shop) and Hwy 441 just north of CR 42.
Village Discount Golf Car- Better ingredients, Better golf cars, FOR LESS!
(352) 633-8480 [email protected]
Popular Ads Today
- Couch, 89″, Solid Wood Oak Frame, Neutral with small floral design (152 views)
- Hoosier Cabinet (85 views)
- Lighthouse collection (55 views)
- Norman Rockwell and Don Spaulding Decorative Display Plates (40 views)
- 3/2 Bougainvillea-NO BOND (23 views)
- 1998 honda accord (21 views)
- 2009 Club Car (Gas) (new tires)Very Good Condition Call 320-260-3235 (20 views)
- Roll Top Desk (14 views)
- 2014 Streetrod Golf Cart (14 views)
- YAMAHA DRIVE QUIETECH EFI (gas) (12 views)
- Cane Garden Country Club shut down due to rodents and roaches January 26, 2021Cane Garden Country Club was shut down last week after a health inspector found several eyebrow-raising health code violations. Read more: Cane Garden Country Club shut down due to rodents and roaches
- Congressman Webster asks Biden administration for more vaccine doses January 26, 2021Congressman Daniel Webster said he has asked the Biden administration for an increase in Florida’s allotment of the doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Read more: Congressman Webster asks Biden administration for more vaccine doses
- 10 more local COVID-19 deaths as global cases top 100 million mark January 26, 2021On the day when global cases of COVID-19 topped 100 million – just over a year after the first patient was diagnosed in the United States – 10 more local residents lost their battle with the fast-spreading virus and new cases continued to be identified across Florida at an alarming rate. Read more: 10 more […]
- Wildwood commissioners clear way for Villager’s $110-million development January 26, 2021Wildwood commissioners Monday cleared the way for a massive $110-million development northwest of Powell Road and County Road 44A behind the Wildwood Community Center. Villages-News.com's Marv Balousek has details. Read more: Wildwood commissioners clear way for Villager’s $110-million development
- Wildwood police searching for bandits who targeted Publix Liquor store at Trailwinds Village January 26, 2021Wildwood police officers are looking for two thieves who ripped off a liquor store just outside the confines of The Villages. Read more: Wildwood police searching for bandits who targeted Publix Liquor store at Trailwinds Village
- 77-year-old woman jailed after allegedly biting husband over household chores January 26, 2021A 77-year-old Oxford woman was jailed after allegedly biting her husband’s belly in a dispute over household chores. Read more: 77-year-old woman jailed after allegedly biting husband over household chores
- Nasty tiff with landlord lands pistol-packing Summerfield man in jail January 26, 2021A Summerfield man was jailed Sunday after his landlord claimed he pulled a gun on him and later fired shots into his residence. Read more: Nasty tiff with landlord lands pistol-packing Summerfield man in jail
- Summerfield man jailed after lady friend claims violence during sex January 26, 2021A Summerfield man found himself behind bars Sunday night after his lady friend claimed he choked her while they were having sex and gave her a black eye while they were dancing. Read more: Summerfield man jailed after lady friend claims violence during sex
- Globetrotting Gypsy the cat settles down at home in The Villages January 26, 2021A cat named Gypsy has lived in Bangladesh and Egypt, but today the 17-year-old feline is happy to call The Villages home. Tell us about your pet at [email protected] Don’t forget to attach a photo. Read more: Globetrotting Gypsy the cat settles down at home in The Villages
- Lake County joins Sharecare appointment system for COVID-19 vaccinations January 26, 2021Lake County has been selected for the initial roll-out of the Sharecare appointment system for COVID-19 vaccinations following pilot programs in Miami-Dade, Hillsborough and Duval counties. Read more: Lake County joins Sharecare appointment system for COVID-19 vaccinations