OPEN HOUSE Feb 8-11, 10-5pm Perfect Unique Custom Home (Limit of 2 photos doesn’t do the home justice – must see)
- Street (optional): 1759 Lorelei Ln
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
OPEN HOUSE Feb 8-11, 10AM TO 5PM
• Price without realtors – REDUCED $660,000 from $679,300; Call 858-776-5839 to see; 1759 Lorelei Ln TV, Fl 32162
• Originally Gardenia, but now a custom built-on. 3 or 4 Bedroom (art room/or studio) about 7 years old. On Golf Course with 180 degree superb View! BOND PAID! About 2300 sq feet with back NE with perfect shade to always live outside!
• All sides of house were extended everywhere allowed during building.
• Absolutely perfect location: St James Middle of Villages!
• 180 degree golf view
• Full house water filtration system
• Added Bedroom/ Studio/Art/Room with built in wall cabinets, closet, and desk (17×14). 2 huge windows and a large 3 door slider that opens to the oversized patio and bird cage, like the rest of the house. Light systems and solar tubes provides great lighting throughout.
• Kitchen eating area has been turned into an extension of the kitchen through added cabinets
• $40,000 in landscaping; 2 water falls on remote controls; Massey designed irrigation for complete coverage. Many Palm trees, and beautiful landscape on all sides.
• Huge bird cage covering entire patio to include all the space including the add on room. Built in hot tub and room for a pool. 2 small patios outside the doors of the bird cage. One is larger to support an outside BBQ. There are 2 fans on the Lanai.
• House has termite warrantee by Massey.
• Gutters and French drains all around the house.
• Upgraded 19 inch Porcelain tiles and wood floors in master and added bedroom/studio
• Installed stereo speakers for inside and outside listening.
• Outside Lights on timers and many lights on patio and Lanai – beautiful lighting.
• Lights are all upgraded inside and installed over bar and many light systems in the kitchen under and over cabinets and in ceiling and over all desk areas.
• 5 Large/2 medium Solar Tubes makes this house so very cheerful and bright.
• 2 car and 2 cart garage. Garage door has retractable screening so you can leave it open to allow a breeze through the house. Top of line Epoxy on Garage Floor. Pull-down attic stairway and flooring for storage.
• House has Built-in section in great room to hold TV and has a beautiful imitation fireplace under it.
• $6,500 Murphy Bed with closets, shelves, drawers, and craft table with all the upgrades available and top of the line mattress: very new only used twice over 4 years (OPTIONAL)
• High End Fans in many rooms.
• 2 places set up for choice of where you want washer and dryer. Laundry room has granite shelf now put over the hook ups because I wanted to use it as a butler pantry and I wanted a laundry room in the garage, but new owner can take the shelf out and use the hook ups in the laundry room if preferred. Both are ready to go hook ups.
• ALL closets and cabinets have built-ins, done very nicely.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Venetian Gardens Charmer (32 views)
- YESTERYEAR GAS GOLF CART FOR SALE 2014 PRE OWNED (15 views)
- Miata MX5 – 2015 (14 views)
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster – Touring package – Immaculate condition (9 views)
- 2003 Yamaha Gas Golf Cart (8 views)
- New options considered for evaluating status of embankment at Morse Boulevard Bridge
- Villages 101: Who is the Morse Boulevard Bridge named for?
- Residents will have chance to question members of Project Wide Advisory Committee
- Ex-N.J. governor visits The Villages promoting book detailing links to President Trump
- Villages Navy cryptologist fondly recalls days of intercepting top-secret messages
- Love fills the air as Villages clubs team up to share meaningful stories
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- DUI suspect free on bond arrested again after traffic stop on Morse Boulevard
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus