- Street (optional): Montoya Drive
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32159
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
In just a 10 minute golf cart ride from Spanish Springs or Lake Sumpter Landing you will find our updated 2 bedroom 2 bath home. Located on a nature preserve, it offers wonderful views of birds and wildlife. You’ll love sitting on the front lanai sipping your favorite beverage and watching the world go by. The open floor plan features quartz countertop and breakfast bar in the kitchen and tile floors throughout. The spacious master suite has a huge walk-in closet, king bed and walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has a nice size closet and queen bed. There’s a side patio with a grill for outside entertaining. Fully furnished and turn key with washer and dryer, internet, Direct TV and daily newspaper.
A small pet will be considered with a non-refundable pet fee. $150 cleaning fee will apply. If staying longer than 30 days, a $50 Villages ID Pass will be assessed.
Monthly and longer stays require security deposit of $600 which is refundable within 30 days less any damage to the home. A $1,000 deposit must be received within 7 days of a signed lease agreement. Balance of rent due will vary.
Check-in is 4 pm and check-out is 10 am.
Absolutely no smoking please! This provision is strictly enforced and will result in forfeiture of deposit.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- 2/2 Patio Villa in Lake Sumter – Great Private Corner Lot short or long term rental (102 views)
- Lawn Mower (52 views)
- Spacious 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Courtyard Villa FOR RENT Available APRIL 2020 (45 views)
- Reiker Anti Stress Crossover Mary Jane Size 38 US Size 7 Women’s Shoes (43 views)
- Exercise bike (32 views)
- Sheriff’s office patrolling to ensure ‘social distancing’ being observed
- COVID-19 fears prompt The Villages hospital to encourage use of ‘telehealth’
- Villager’s adult daughter jailed without bond after violating her probation
- CDD 1 supervisor offers help to residents homebound by Coronavirus
- Refunds available for Senior Games and Running of the Squares 5K
- Woman nabbed at Summerfield oil change business next to burglarized vehicle
- Lake County Transit Services suspends non-essential paratransit trips
- 35 Villagers test positive for COVID-19 and most have been traveling
- Small number of tri-county residents have been tested for COVID-19 virus
- Villages grocer sets aside shopping time for healthcare workers and first responders
- Sandhill Cranes At Crystal Lakes Subdivision In Ocala
- Umatilla man charged with punching man outside store
- Marion sheriff searching for bandit who ripped off purse and went shopping
- Marion County doubles number of Coronavirus patients in 24 hours
- Fort McCoy man jailed after vase-throwing rampage
- Marion County under burn ban so firefighters available for COVID-19 emergencies
- Florida attorney general encourages caution as COVID-19 scams on the rise
- High visibility enforcement to improve pedestrian and bicycle safety
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Marion County jumps to 17 overnight
- Geneva Bettie ‘Nicky’ Albritton