- Street (optional): 9550 COUNTY ROAD 125C
- City: Wildwood
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34785
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
INTRODUCING BEAUTY and well maintained 2300+sq ft golf course front home in the quiet community of The Fairways. Easy access to Turnpike, just minutes from The Villages shopping, entertainment, schools and more… As you walk through the front door you will fall in love with the hardwood floors, split floor plan and cathedral ceilings. Upon entering you will notice the large Living Room which leads to an oversized tiled lanai. Enjoy the golf course frontage views looking onto the 13th tee box. Newly renovated with 12×24 porcelain tiles throughout the house, and patio. This home has a spacious kitchen with granite countertops, Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances, lots of room for cooking and a nice size pantry. This immaculate home offers a formal dining room and a breakfast nook area. “New Appliances pics coming up”. The master suite opens to the lanai, the master bath features separate shower along with a big garden tub and pocket doors for more privacy, “Recently Painted”. New septic field was put in 2014. Fully wired for back-up generator . Lots of storage cabinets in the garage, storage room in the attic and throughout the house. Schedule a Private Showing today.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Venetian Gardens Charmer (30 views)
- YESTERYEAR GAS GOLF CART FOR SALE 2014 PRE OWNED (15 views)
- Miata MX5 – 2015 (13 views)
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster – Touring package – Immaculate condition (9 views)
- 2003 Yamaha Gas Golf Cart (8 views)
- New options considered for evaluating status of embankment at Morse Boulevard Bridge
- Villages 101: Who is the Morse Boulevard Bridge named for?
- Residents will have chance to question members of Project Wide Advisory Committee
- Ex-N.J. governor visits The Villages promoting book detailing links to President Trump
- Villages Navy cryptologist fondly recalls days of intercepting top-secret messages
- Love fills the air as Villages clubs team up to share meaningful stories
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- DUI suspect free on bond arrested again after traffic stop on Morse Boulevard
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus