- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
I’m a divorced, retired senior citizen seeking a preferably long term furnished room rental in your clean, safe home.
I’m a non smoker, non drinker. no drug use or drama! No arrest history.
I have a small breed, friendly dog. (5 lbs.)
She is housebroken and so am I!
Target move in date is the first week in October.
I’m quiet, respectful, clean and honest.
I’m a college graduate currently writing a cookbook. I also do quite a bit of volunteering.
I will be happy to discuss the option of cooking and light housekeeping in exchange for the room or a caregiver position. A strictly platonic friend.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Village of Woodbury woman jailed after crash in Belleview
- Fruitland Park OKs 700-home development and 220-bed assisted living facility
- Woman who stole LED bulb at Buffalo Ridge Wal-Mart sentenced to jail time
- CDD supervisor who serves on PWAC to explain where money goes
- Sumter commissioners abandon idea of linking Webster to massive state bicycle trail
- Villager overcame childhood blindness to compose music and run successful businesses
- Canadian snowbirds could spend more time in United States under new bill
- Floridians more likely to see bear activity as denning season nears
- Fruitland Park still trying to locate BBQ eatery owner to serve lawsuit
- Del Mar Gate renovation project ahead of schedule
- Marion Oaks hosting community garage sale on Oct 5
- Lillian Brinson
- Phone-tossing Belleview woman arrested after jealous rage
- Man jailed for allegedly selling woman’s car without her permission
- Ocala woman charged with slapping husband over drug money
- Ocala man charged with strangling woman in nasty spat
- Man fresh out of prison back behind bars after failing to register as sex offender
- Ocklawaha woman leads deputy on high-speed chase in stolen car
- Ocala can be a real nice town, just needs cleaning
- Eat Street Ocala at Downtown Ocala Market Square