- Street (optional): Odell Circle to Corbett Drive
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
Ladies, it’s Spring Cleaning time! Help me help the less fortunate by donating clothing and wardrobe items to a worthy cause: building self-esteem, recognition, and acceptance.
Petite sizes preferred. Casual or classy. Work or play. From shoes to bags to hats to jewelry…items every woman needs to feel good about herself. Petite sizes S-M-L-XL. Shoes welcomed too.
No need to organize…just put items in garbage bags.
Drop off or pick up, at your convenience, on my front porch in The Villages at 291 Corbett Drive in Amelia Village or I will pick up from your front porch in The Villages, just call.
Your donations are greatly appreciated. Not for profit.
Clothing drive will end when this ad is taken down or when Spring ends and Snowbirds go north.
Deb # (407) 467-5842
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Yorkie Mix (38 views)
- 2012 EZGO RXV Electric Golf Cart (34 views)
- Titleist ProV1 golf balls – 2 dozen (33 views)
- FOR SALE: 2011 Lexus ES 350 4Dr Sedan w/55,529 Miles. (26 views)
- Yamaha GAS Golf Cart 2008 REDUCED!!! (25 views)
- Tunnel near Morse Boulevard Bridge reopens after latest round of flooding
- Video shows local fisherman battling alligator over catch
- Community Watch driver assists in arrest of intoxicated golf cart driver found in roundabout
- Villagers offered free bus transportation to see Donald Trump Jr. in Orlando
- Sumter County Sheriff’s Office investigating apparent suicide at postal station
- Intoxicated daughter arrested after allegedly slapping mother at Spanish Springs Town Square
- Village of Lake Deaton woman arrested after caught driving after losing license after DUI
- Man not wearing shirt or shoes arrested after trespassing at Wal-Mart at Buffalo Ridge
- VHA to present workshop this week offering tips for ‘Cutting the Cord’
- Wildwood’s five-year strategic plan focuses on housing for working-class families