- Street (optional): Odell Circle to Corbett Drive
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
Ladies, it’s Spring Cleaning time! Help me help the less fortunate by donating clothing and wardrobe items to a worthy cause: building self-esteem, recognition, and acceptance.
Petite sizes preferred. Casual or classy. Work or play. From shoes to bags to hats to jewelry…items every woman needs to feel good about herself. Petite sizes S-M-L-XL. Shoes welcomed too.
No need to organize…just put items in garbage bags.
Drop off or pick up, at your convenience, on my front porch in The Villages at 291 Corbett Drive in Amelia Village or I will pick up from your front porch in The Villages, just call.
Your donations are greatly appreciated. Not for profit.
Clothing drive will end when this ad is taken down or when Spring ends and Snowbirds go north.
Deb # (407) 467-5842
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- The Villages Regional Hospital releases data in response to residents’ recent criticism
- Extreme heat being blamed for fish kill in pond located at Brownwood
- Legendary Charley Pride bringing his brand of country music to The Sharon
- Villager awarded Bronze Star in Vietnam given Segway to aid with mobility
- Villager sentenced on DUI charge after drinking beer at Villages restaurant
- Deputy called to Villages bank after attempt to cash check with stolen driver’s license
- Villager to escape prosecution in family fracas in Village of Fenney
- Volunteers needed for Heritage Parade set for next month in Spanish Springs
- Cubs World group hosting night with legendary Cleveland Indians pitcher
- Man flees Summerfield Wal-Mart after attempt to steal cartload of groceries foiled