- Street (optional): Odell Circle to Corbett Drive
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
Ladies, it’s Spring Cleaning time! Help me help the less fortunate by donating clothing and wardrobe items to a worthy cause: building self-esteem, recognition, and acceptance.
Petite sizes preferred. Casual or classy. Work or play. From shoes to bags to hats to jewelry…items every woman needs to feel good about herself. Petite sizes S-M-L-XL. Shoes welcomed too.
No need to organize…just put items in garbage bags.
Drop off or pick up, at your convenience, on my front porch in The Villages at 291 Corbett Drive in Amelia Village or I will pick up from your front porch in The Villages, just call.
Your donations are greatly appreciated. Not for profit.
Clothing drive will end when this ad is taken down or when Spring ends and Snowbirds go north.
Deb # (407) 467-5842
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Two confirmed cases of Legionnaires’ Disease linked to hot tub at Water Oak
- Long-awaited widening of U.S. 441 to be previewed in meeting next month
- Villager works as part of transplant team, enjoys rocking in local band
- Villagers offer inspiration, community support when taking stage at Showcase of Talent
- Visual Arts Association in The Villages awards scholarships to high school students
- Resident of The Villages to answer in court after alleged theft of merchandise at Best Buy
- Man foaming at the mouth from drug use arrested after banging on homeowner’s front door
- Villager nervous about three-story ‘monstrosity’ invading her privacy
- Woman apparently high on ‘Whip It’ arrested in altercation at home in The Villages
- Woman arrested on drunk driving charge in parking lot of Waterfront Inn