- Street (optional): 20510 se 155th place
- City: Summerfield
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32784
This Staghorn is approx.70 lbs. It is 4’x3′ and very healthy. She needs a nice shady tree to hang under and lots of love and she will do just fine. I have started many pups off of this mother plant.
I am in Umatilla less than a mile from Nelson’s Fish Camp. Must come pick up. I am paralyzed and can no longer take care of my plants.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Bad Parking could subside in The Villages as snowbirds head north
- Villager’s son charged in fatal fall from golf cart appears to be ready to change plea
- Villager busted after drinking at Palmer country club sentenced in drunk driving case
- District manager will be special guest at meeting Tuesday at Santiago
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor dedicated residents for community service
- Woman remains behind bars after trying to sic pit bull on police officers
- Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County hosting Neil Diamond tribute benefit
- Hospital officials will discuss assistance offered to those with hearing loss
- ‘Doo-Wop for Jesus’ show coming back to Summerfield church
- Villages 101: Easter 2014 saw high drama as massive sinkhole had The Villages on edge