- Street (optional): 20510 se 155th place
- City: Summerfield
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32784
This Staghorn is approx.70 lbs. It is 4’x3′ and very healthy. She needs a nice shady tree to hang under and lots of love and she will do just fine. I have started many pups off of this mother plant.
I am in Umatilla less than a mile from Nelson’s Fish Camp. Must come pick up. I am paralyzed and can no longer take care of my plants.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Venetian Gardens Charmer (17 views)
- YESTERYEAR GAS GOLF CART FOR SALE 2014 PRE OWNED (10 views)
- Miata MX5 – 2015 (8 views)
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster – Touring package – Immaculate condition (6 views)
- 2020 Census Positions (5 views)
- New options considered for evaluating status of embankment at Morse Boulevard Bridge
- Villages 101: Who is the Morse Boulevard Bridge named for?
- Residents will have chance to question members of Project Wide Advisory Committee
- Ex-N.J. governor visits The Villages promoting book detailing links to President Trump
- Villages Navy cryptologist fondly recalls days of intercepting top-secret messages
- Love fills the air as Villages clubs team up to share meaningful stories
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- DUI suspect free on bond arrested again after traffic stop on Morse Boulevard
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus