Star Trek Hallmark Christmas Ornaments
Perfect gift for your favorite Trekkie.
Must have for the Star Trek collector!
Star Trek: USS Enterprise – Next Generation
USS Enterprise – First Contact
Klington – Bird of Prey
Romulan – Warbird
Est. Value: $260.00
Asking $100.00 for all.
Please call Jerry: 352-250-9849. ‘Please Leave a Message or Text’ I will return your Call, Text or Message.
Every year, both Hallmark Ornament and Sci-Fi Collectors alike anxiously await the release of the next Star Trek Keepsake Ornament. First released in 1991, the highly sought Starship Enterprise was the first Star Trek Hallmark ornament produced. Since then, Hallmark has produced at least one Star Trek ornament with lights and sound every year that captivates the imagination of every Star Trek fan. In 2010, Hallmark finally began production of an “official” Star Trek ornament series called “Star Trek Legends” with, who else, other than Captain James T. Kirk as #1 in the series.
Popular Ads Today
- 1994 Chevy Corvette Convertible (112 views)
- Pride Go-Go Sport 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter (100 views)
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (96 views)
- Nutri-Bullet set (50 views)
- CKC Maltese Puppies (35 views)
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Convertable -New Price (23 views)
- Window Blinds (22 views)
- 2012 Streetrod (1929 Model A) (21 views)
- We have litter of Yorkies mini (20 views)
- 2009 Yanaha Gas Cart with Curtis cAb Enclosure (15 views)
- Fearful Villagers bitterly disappointed after abrupt postponement of COVID-19 vaccinations January 17, 2021A Villages couple was within minutes Saturday of receiving the coveted COVID-19 vaccine from Global Medical Response when they were told the company had run out of vaccine. We have their story and the stories of Villagers similarly worried about obtaining vaccinations. Read more: Fearful Villagers bitterly disappointed after abrupt postponement of COVID-19 vaccinations
- Webster constituents insist he chickened out on Trump impeachment vote January 17, 2021Constituents on both sides are dogging Congressman Daniel Webster after he ducked an impeachment vote on President Donald Trump. Read more: Webster constituents insist he chickened out on Trump impeachment vote
- Anonymous complaints drop dramatically after controversial change in CDD 5 January 17, 2021Anonymous complaints have dropped dramatically after a controversial change in Community Development District 5. Read more: Anonymous complaints drop dramatically after controversial change in CDD 5
- 8 more local residents succumb to COVID-19 as Florida reports another significant spike January 17, 2021COVID-19 has claimed eight more local residents as new cases of the deadly virus continued to be reported Sunday across the tri-county area and Florida at an alarming rate. Read more: 8 more local residents succumb to COVID-19 as Florida reports another significant spike
- Villages entertainer formerly charged in vandalism at Lake Sumter Landing January 17, 2021An entertainer in The Villages has been formally charged with vandalizing another performer’s vehicle at Lake Sumter Landing. Read more: Villages entertainer formerly charged in vandalism at Lake Sumter Landing
- 42-year-old Summerfield woman who once claimed to own Google back in jail January 17, 2021A Summerfield woman who went berserk and claimed to own Google after a woman ordered her to leave her property last year is back behind bars. Read more: 42-year-old Summerfield woman who once claimed to own Google back in jail
- 18-year-old Summerfield man and guy pal nabbed on drug charges in Umatilla January 17, 2021A Summerfield man and his Umatilla friend were arrested Wednesday morning on drug charges after Marion County sheriff’s deputies were told that several people were tampering with a power pole. When they arrived in the 16900 block of S.E. 249th Avenue in Umatilla, deputies found two males and a female sitting on the tailgate of […]
- Italian Paisans Club bringing ‘Divas on Broadway’ show to SeaBreeze Recreation Center January 17, 2021The Italian Paisans Club is coming back to life next month with a new show. Read more: Italian Paisans Club bringing ‘Divas on Broadway’ show to SeaBreeze Recreation Center
- Billiards tables will be resurfaced at Bradenton Recreation Center January 17, 2021The Bradenton Recreation Center Medjool Palm Billiards Hall will be closed for table resurfacing. We've got the date. Read more: Billiards tables will be resurfaced at Bradenton Recreation Center
- Villager who saved dog dumped at roadside finds herself saved by him January 17, 2021A Villager who saved a dog who had been dumped by a roadside was later saved by him. Tell us about your pet at [email protected] Don’t forget to include a photograph. Read more: Villager who saved dog dumped at roadside finds herself saved by him