- Street (optional): 20510 se 155th place
- City: Summerfield
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32784
Very old tile inlaid concrete bird baths. Over 50 years old. Came from Jacksonville Fl.
There are two of them. Near weirsdale. highway 42 near Nelson’s fish camp. Must come get them. They are very heavy. The top comes off of the base.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Bad Parking could subside in The Villages as snowbirds head north
- Villager’s son charged in fatal fall from golf cart appears to be ready to change plea
- Villager busted after drinking at Palmer country club sentenced in drunk driving case
- District manager will be special guest at meeting Tuesday at Santiago
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor dedicated residents for community service
- Woman remains behind bars after trying to sic pit bull on police officers
- Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County hosting Neil Diamond tribute benefit
- Hospital officials will discuss assistance offered to those with hearing loss
- ‘Doo-Wop for Jesus’ show coming back to Summerfield church
- Villages 101: Easter 2014 saw high drama as massive sinkhole had The Villages on edge