- Street (optional): 441 State Rd 64 East
- City: Leesburg
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 33890
- Is this is a commercial listing?: Yes
Essential Job Functions
Assure utility systems, (water, air pressure and refrigeration are working safely and proficiently.
- Document, inspect, complete preventative maintenance, repair, maintain and troubleshoot and make recommendations for needed maintenance in regards to ammonia and freon refrigeration, water and air systems and equipment ensuring proper operation of equipment.
- Check and change air filters and water filters on a regular basis.
- Perform general maintenance tasks daily.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes, to include management of PSM program.
- Be aware of production needs and develop process improvement methodology to increase departmental and overall production.
- Follow Service Recovery Guidelines for freon and ammonia; maintain logs and documentation.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with GHS, EPA and OSHA standards.
- Perform daily temperature reading and monitoring of refrigeration systems throughout the properties.
- Recommend replacements to supervisor based on age and condition of equipment.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
High School diploma and Trade school coursework in related field required, requiring a Level II Refrigeration certification.
Minimum of three years experience to include handling large refrigeration units, preventive maintenance repairs, and troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of building automation systems
- Knowledge of pneumatic operating and calibrating controls
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of commercial mechanical and electrical systems
- Refrigeration certificate (Universal preferred) Level II
- PSM training
- Completion of at least 1000 hours training in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Heating Technology program at a certified vocational-technical center.
- A diploma from R.E.T.A. for an Industrial Ammonia Plant Operator.
- Basic electrical troubleshooting
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical equipment and systems
- Basic electrical, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge
- Work schedule is primarily day shift but varies and may include working on holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts. Flexible work schedule, such as part-time or shared work hours.
- Ideal position for a previous or current senior technician or supervisor of technicians. Engineers are welcome if hands-on capable.
- Requires hands-on for extended periods, climbing ladders or stairs, comfortable on rooftops, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping, and crawling.
Florida Beef Inc. is an industry-leading and growing beef processing company located in Florida. The facility is a manufacturing plant start-up.
If interested in applying, please email resume to: email@example.com
EOE – Drug-Free Workplace
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Villager told sign out of compliance after complaining about dogs doing their business on her lawn
- PWAC budget expenditures come in $900,000 lower than originally anticipated
- Leesburg boosts payment to Villages utility company for work near Turnpike
- PWAC to offer public forum to answer questions about pending embankment project
- Villages Golf Cars display allowed to remain at Rohan Recreation Center
- Village of Hemingway couple’s son arrested after golf cart spotted on County Road 466
- Air conditioning technician arrested after using company card to fill up his personal vehicle
- Wildwood officers nab convicted felon who was in possession of girlfriend’s gun
- Early voting for Primary Election kicks off this week in tri-county area
- Wildwood man jailed following theft of $8 pack of crew socks