- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32162
Vintage West Bend non-stick 14″ Electric Wok. Stands approximately 6″
Comes with cover and power cord.
Has minor chips on paint on lid. See photos. Gently used. Works great!
Local, cash sale only, please. If you would like to see the item, please let me know the best way to contact you to schedule a time. Thank you.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- 2016 Winnebago View 24V (89 views)
- Luxurious Beachfront Lake Weir Condo. (101 views)
- Moen 6190 Align One-Handle Modern Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly and Optional Deckplate (76 views)
- WASHED OAK KING BEDROOM SET with lighted bridge (47 views)
- OWNER FINANCING POSSIBLE on this Colony Patio Villa with a small down payment! (35 views)
- More than 1,100 cases of COVID-19 reported in and around The Villages
- Villages Health’s chief medical officer says 15 COVID-19 patients at local hospital
- Five times more COVID-19 cases in Florida since DeSantis reopened state
- Sumter Commission incumbent taps Tallahassee firm for re-election help
- Improper right turn near Brownwood lands lady driver behind bars
- Woman jailed after second traffic stop for same offense within two hours
- Villager celebrates birthday with special delivery from New York deli
- Deadly COVID-19 virus continues to hammer The Villages and nearby communities
- Villager’s troubled son leaps to his death from cell phone tower
- Villager wants buffer to shield his home from noise from Turnpike
- Ellen LeViere Navolio
- Aretha Fields “Shug” Anderson
- Belleview man popped for DUI after injury-causing crash
- Ocala woman jailed after fight over child
- College of Central Florida gearing up to host virtual open house
- Deadly COVID-19 virus continues to plague Ocala and Marion County
- Vortex Section Of The Santos Mountain Bike Trails
- Ocala man arrested after squabble over TV remote
- Marion County motorists can expect to see work trucks along several roadways
- Ocala Police label bomb threat at Wawa minimart as hoax