- Street (optional): 2531 NW 35th Street
- City: Ocala
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34475
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
STEVE ALLEN CONSTRUCTION IS HIRING FRAMERS NOW!
-at least a year of Framing Experience on either Residential and/or Commercial framing.
-Must have Transportation for the Central Florida Area
-Must pass Drug Screen
-Must be willing to WORK!!!
CURRENTLY HAVE MULTIPLE JOB SITES THAT NEED EXPERIENCED HELP
Come in and apply 2531 NW 35th street Ocala, FL 34475
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you pay?
Answer: Depends on the amount of experience that you list on your application. We need to see what you are made of, we can’t go off what you tell us, unfortunately.
Hours of Operation?
Answer: 7am-3:45pm with breaks
How many hours a week will I get?
40 hours is the normal, occasionally we will have overtime if we are needing to meet demands.
Do we offer Benefits?
YES YES YES, we are not a fly by night company, we are wanting people to have a career with us.We offer BCBS Health insurance, we have Dental and Vision as optional, AND we have a 401k Program that alot of our Journeyman have taken advantage of.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Total Wine & More superstore will open locally
- Wildwood boater dies in alcohol-related mishap after lady friend falls overboard
- COVID-19 continues to slam Sumter Villages as Florida tops 200,000 cases
- AAC to consider spending $130,000 for shade structure at dog park
- VHS wrestling star to escape prosecution on drug charges
- Villager escapes prosecution in alleged karate chop to wife’s neck
- AAC election contest includes rematch of two previous rivals
- Summerfield man jailed after child claims he smacked her with Cheez Whiz can
- Summerfield man nabbed after woman claims he bit her during tiff outside minimart
- Movie theaters re-closing in The Villages
- Jack Farley
- FedEx driver helps Marion sheriff’s deputies nab Umatilla man after pursuit
- New York City transplant nabbed for driving with suspended license
- 22-year-old Ocala man nabbed on DUI charge after reports of reckless driver
- 76 percent of Marion County COVID-19 cases in Ocala and Summerfield
- Historic 12-room inn near Downtown Ocala on the market for just under $1.2 million
- Ocklawaha woman accused of punching man in face during spat
- Sunset On The Ocklawaha River
- Rock-tossing Belleview woman jailed after victims claim they were attacked
- Ocala man accused of strangling woman during family spat