- Street (optional): 2531 NW 35th Street
- City: Ocala
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34475
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
STEVE ALLEN CONSTRUCTION IS HIRING FRAMERS NOW!
-at least a year of Framing Experience on either Residential and/or Commercial framing.
-Must have Transportation for the Central Florida Area
-Must pass Drug Screen
-Must be willing to WORK!!!
CURRENTLY HAVE MULTIPLE JOB SITES THAT NEED EXPERIENCED HELP
Come in and apply 2531 NW 35th street Ocala, FL 34475
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you pay?
Answer: Depends on the amount of experience that you list on your application. We need to see what you are made of, we can’t go off what you tell us, unfortunately.
Hours of Operation?
Answer: 7am-3:45pm with breaks
How many hours a week will I get?
40 hours is the normal, occasionally we will have overtime if we are needing to meet demands.
Do we offer Benefits?
YES YES YES, we are not a fly by night company, we are wanting people to have a career with us.We offer BCBS Health insurance, we have Dental and Vision as optional, AND we have a 401k Program that alot of our Journeyman have taken advantage of.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Venetian Gardens Charmer (16 views)
- YESTERYEAR GAS GOLF CART FOR SALE 2014 PRE OWNED (9 views)
- Miata MX5 – 2015 (7 views)
- 2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster – Touring package – Immaculate condition (6 views)
- 2016 FORD F-150 4X2 SUPERCAB (5 views)
- New options considered for evaluating status of embankment at Morse Boulevard Bridge
- Villages 101: Who is the Morse Boulevard Bridge named for?
- Residents will have chance to question members of Project Wide Advisory Committee
- Ex-N.J. governor visits The Villages promoting book detailing links to President Trump
- Villages Navy cryptologist fondly recalls days of intercepting top-secret messages
- Love fills the air as Villages clubs team up to share meaningful stories
- Villager dies at scene of accident after vehicle strikes tree
- DUI suspect free on bond arrested again after traffic stop on Morse Boulevard
- Summerfield woman reports being victim of popular internet gift card scam
- Residents urged to guard against mosquitoes after Villager dies of West Nile Virus