- Street (optional): 2531 NW 35th Street
- City: Ocala
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34475
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
STEVE ALLEN CONSTRUCTION IS HIRING FRAMERS NOW!
-at least a year of Framing Experience on either Residential and/or Commercial framing.
-Must have Transportation for the Central Florida Area
-Must pass Drug Screen
-Must be willing to WORK!!!
CURRENTLY HAVE MULTIPLE JOB SITES THAT NEED EXPERIENCED HELP
Come in and apply 2531 NW 35th street Ocala, FL 34475
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you pay?
Answer: Depends on the amount of experience that you list on your application. We need to see what you are made of, we can’t go off what you tell us, unfortunately.
Hours of Operation?
Answer: 7am-3:45pm with breaks
How many hours a week will I get?
40 hours is the normal, occasionally we will have overtime if we are needing to meet demands.
Do we offer Benefits?
YES YES YES, we are not a fly by night company, we are wanting people to have a career with us.We offer BCBS Health insurance, we have Dental and Vision as optional, AND we have a 401k Program that alot of our Journeyman have taken advantage of.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- All Wood Pier 1 Coffee & Matching End Tables- $299 Delivered Locally! (4 views)
- 2014 Golf Cart E-z-go RXV 48 VOLT (3 views)
- Paula Deen Lift Top Coffee Table (3 views)
- 2006 Honda Civic (3 views)
- Cornhole Set (Denver Broncos Logo) (3 views)
- Bad Parking could subside in The Villages as snowbirds head north
- Villager’s son charged in fatal fall from golf cart appears to be ready to change plea
- Villager busted after drinking at Palmer country club sentenced in drunk driving case
- District manager will be special guest at meeting Tuesday at Santiago
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor dedicated residents for community service
- Woman remains behind bars after trying to sic pit bull on police officers
- Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County hosting Neil Diamond tribute benefit
- Hospital officials will discuss assistance offered to those with hearing loss
- ‘Doo-Wop for Jesus’ show coming back to Summerfield church
- Villages 101: Easter 2014 saw high drama as massive sinkhole had The Villages on edge