- Street (optional): 1518-1537 Walnut Way
- City: The Villages
- State: Florida
- Is this is a commercial listing?: No
“The Guys” of Looper’s Way, a neighborhood in the southwest corner of the Village of Dunedin, are hosting a huge two-day garage sale. All proceeds will go to the SoZo Kids of the Ocala National Forest.
The sale will be from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Friday & Saturday, Nov. 8 & 9. Early birds pay double. Prices drop 50 percent on Saturday. Some items are “free” for a monetary donation to SoZo Kids. Items will be displayed at 1518, 1525, 1531, and 1537 Walnut Way, just south of Hillsborough.
Here’s a sampling of what you will find:
- 300+ children’s clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Adult clothing (clean and gently used)
- Toys, games, puzzles, and golf clubs
- Lots of material, craft books, and quilts
- Record albums & record player
- Kitchen & household supplies (e.g., lamps, depression glass, other glassware)
- Small furniture and antiques
- Artwork, paintings, crafts, and collectibles
- Linens, pillows, and rugs
- Much more!
For more information, call Len Galeucia at 603-860-6979 or John Jamison at 724-331-3953. SoZo Kids is a nonprofit that serves children living in abject poverty in the Ocala National Forest.
Have a question? Use the “Ask a Question” box at the bottom of the ad.
- Female Morki Puppy, Rare color AKC Registerd! (204 views)
- 2/2 Courtyard Villa, For Rent (95 views)
- 2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2503S (69 views)
- 1965 Chevy Impala Convertible Candy Apple Red,Black Top (63 views)
- Barstools (50 views)
- Traditionally free Villages tree lightings introducing pay-to-view seating
- Woman suffering from medical episode crashes vehicle at gate in The Villages
- Villager tells DAR members how he survived Nazi death camp
- 82-year-old Villager arrested after DCF investigates brawl over stick of butter
- Villager wants to pay to put aerator in pond behind his home
- Golden Corral employee found dead at home in The Villages
- Suspected Nike shoe thief nabbed as he flees Kohl’s in stolen sneakers
- Check on ‘suspicious’ vehicle leads to woman’s arrest near St. Timothy’s
- FHP apprehends pair on I-75 with more than 100 illicit gift and credit cards
- New non-denominational church growing quickly and meeting at Lady Lake school
- Combative Ocala man accused of choking lady friend during jealous rage
- Mellow Mushroom to open new location in downtown Ocala
- Satsuma man killed in three-vehicle head-on crash in Marion County
- Ocala Police trying to identify bandit who made off with cash from pizza eatery
- Ocala man jailed after bystander stops spat at Dunkin Donuts
- ‘Hope Illuminates’ lost loved ones celebration coming to Highland Memorial Park
- City, chamber cut ribbon on multimodal Osceola Trak connecting Tuscawilla Park, downtown Ocala
- Ocala Eats teaming with Marion County Literacy Council for fall fundraiser featuring beer, bags
- Ocala woman pronounced dead at scene of rollover crash on I-75
- Douglas W. Koehn, Sr.